Community > Posts By > notNull

notNull's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:34 PM
So do you need a best fit line then? It would probably be easier to write a program using OpenGL in C.

notNull's photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:28 PM
Caramilk.

notNull's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:24 PM
So I just got a call on my cell and seen that it was from her number. I obviously didn't answer it but a voicemail was left. Listening to the voicemail, she was of course sounding quite livid about something I supposedly have done and said she will call back.

Uh, isn't this harassment? I really don't want to talk to her at all since I'm still hurt about what happened.

notNull's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:33 PM

In high school a few of us put nair in someone's jock strap, not a pretty sight lol

Nor smell I imagine.

notNull's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:30 PM
Right Guard :tongue:

Well, once in a while I'll use CK Escape or Armani.

notNull's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:20 PM

any woman who cheats or lies is not worth having. count yourself lucky you got out.

go out and buy you a present. call it a "good ridance" gift.

I never looked at that way. There is a lot of truth to that!

notNull's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:18 PM
While in college, a group of us had a large project worth 70% of our mark and we decided to name our group, notNulls. Yeah, it is a computer geek thing.

notNull's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:14 PM
I had to get all my wisdom teeth out at once. 3 were impacted and required surgery and 1 could just be pulled right out. I was foolish though in that rather being put to sleep during the operation, I was awake, drugged obviously, but was aware of everything going on. I don't recommend that.

Needless to say the healing went fairly well and I had mild bruising along my lower jaw. Glad that is over though!

notNull's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:10 PM

Yeah, things are rather tough. I know time heals, I'm just trying to keep myself preoccupied but am still relatively new to the city. Because of that, there is still this inescapable feeling of loneliness...especially on weekends.

What city?

Lethbridge, Alberta. A small city about an hour and a half from Montana's border.

THought I might be able to help ya out with some clubs or something to got to, but I haven't been there. Sorry.

No worries, I don't think many people know of Lethbridge at all!

notNull's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:08 PM

Yeah, things are rather tough. I know time heals, I'm just trying to keep myself preoccupied but am still relatively new to the city. Because of that, there is still this inescapable feeling of loneliness...especially on weekends.

What city?

Lethbridge, Alberta. A small city about an hour and a half from Montana's border.

notNull's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:02 PM

notNull's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:56 PM
Sorry, this may be a long read. Back in September of '07, I met this amazing woman who was a couple of years older than me. We got along well and one day she actually came to me and asked if I wanted to go out with her sometime. Honestly, that is the first time that has ever happened to me.

So we spent time together every weekend and really enjoyed each others company. She always told me that she was shy so sometimes her ability to communicate was none existent. Come Christmas time, she even came to my family's place and for the day/night and left in the early afternoon. While there, she told me I was very romantic, etc. and that she really enjoyed her time with me and that she was looking forward to spending time with me in 2008.

So come New Year, she seems extremely distant to me and really hesitant to talk to me. We got together on a weekend and she still seemed rather occupied but her mood seemed generally good. I knew things were not good as she decided to leave early as she had never done that before. The next day, she emailed me and said that she did not want a boyfriend and was not looking for a relationship at all. She just wanted to be friends and never really meant what she said to me earlier back during Christmas. A week after that, she phones me and rudely goes on about how she wants nothing to do with me and that I better never email or phone her again.

Just yesterday, I found out from a friend (who was wondering what happened to us) that she is really involved with this other guy and that they have been in a relationship for quite some time now.

Obviously, I'm pretty down about this. I mean, I knew these things happen to people all the time but I don't know if I'm at fault or what? How do you let go of something like this? Again, I apologize for the read but I'm just feeling really down at the moment and needed to vent somewhere.

notNull's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:51 PM
Ah yes, the band formally known as the Rainbow Butt Monkeys. Their sound has changed somewhat as they do get a lot of airplay where I am.

notNull's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:33 PM
Edited by notNull on Sat 01/26/08 09:33 PM
I'm going by statistics on why the East "may" win. I think the West is by far the better of the two conferences but the East generally has the higher offensive capabilities. Since the All-Star game is never physical, the speedy or more flashy players (usually the East) have all the room required to make plays and what not.

Really though, does anyone actually care about the outcome of these anymore?

notNull's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:06 PM
I miss the old Ren and Stimpy :(

notNull's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:04 PM
Well Lethbridge is pretty close to Calgary!

notNull's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:00 PM
I'm just about to watch the skills competition, even though it is rather trivial. I for one will be catching the All-Star game tomorrow though. Should be interesting but I think the East will get a win.

notNull's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:50 PM
Ouch, I know how that feels. Had that happen just recently to me as well. Rather than try to dwell on it, just move on with a decent attitude.

notNull's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:38 PM
Thanks, it seems like there is a great community going on here!

notNull's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:35 PM
Hi everyone! Like many here, I'm new to this site and just want to meet people for friendship or dating.

Hope to meet a lot of great people :)