Community > Posts By > wsheila

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:11 PM
Here is an update. I moved the last of my stuff out of my former house today and into storage. It makes me physically sick. And..... as mad as I can possibley be. Rejection stinks. Rejection, betrayal..... anyway, the sun cant shine on the same dog everyday. None of us get to walk with out rain.:cry:

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:45 PM
Ha! Ha! Nicenurse64, Is it not funny the humor that comes from nursing. Yes, I will agree... this too shall pass!

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 03:46 PM
This divorce has just about emotionally destroyed me. He has the money not me. We have some joint things but our life style was based on his salary. He cut his 07 salary by $20,000. D/C life insurance policys that would go to the girls. Sold, traded, renamed you name it anything he could. We built a house and its an ok house. But it was no longer a home. He knows that the only thing he could take that matters to me is my girls and my crediablity. Well... he has just about done that very thing. He wants the girls to choose him over me. And stuff talks. But anyway, I have finally just caved he gets it all, House lots blah blah because stuff doesnt matter to me what it matters to him. But that doesnt change that I am just very sad over it. We were a couple no one would think would divorce. But here we are.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 02:19 PM
Edited by wsheila on Thu 01/17/08 02:20 PM
I really want to add something real quick. I just got a second. But.... I sound so bitter over that child support thing. Let me add, My ex husband is a much better father when you remove me from the scenerio. The girls have adjusted the part I struggle with is.... He has absolutly done everything possible to lower his income in effort to pay less to me. I want him to be part of their lives just like me. And I should not have sounded so judgemental toward men. Im not, Im just real sad. Thank you all so very much.

And as for my Daddy... It is physical pain unlike I could not have ever prepared myself for.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:11 PM
I am coming to the end of what has been the worst year of my life up to date. My Daddy died in November and there will NEVER be another man love me like he did. I am beyond devestated. And coming to the end of a year long divorce. Where do you start? What do you do? How do you get through the loss of a companion? I feel like not only I am divorcing but now Im a part time mother. I have been up until now, the sole decison maker for my girls and now all of a sudden out of no where my ex husband wants 50/50 well we all know what that means....50% less child support. Anyway, I welcome advice. Thanks in advance!