Community > Posts By > Lillabelle

Lillabelle's photo
Thu 09/20/12 05:48 AM
I am 57, however have, since turning 50 - always felt, in my head - 38 years old! Go figure :) I live a very active life - not so much exercise but travel, either long remote trips deep into the desert or flying here there and everywhere. I work hard - I adore my work. I could not ever think of slowing down. My kind regards to you all - lovely to be with my age group :)

Lillabelle's photo
Wed 09/19/12 02:19 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

Lillabelle's photo
Wed 09/19/12 01:07 PM
...and will be reporting my findings to the Australian media very soon. I have been contacted by people with fake profiles - one in particular who was impersonating a highly decorated and high of rank US soldier. Three more who have been caught out by me as to their geography, background and job. It's almost a knee jerk reaction now. Get a mail - disprove the authenticity of the person who messages. What frightens me even more is that I am almost 100% certain that Mingle2 is creating fake profiles to 'attract' people to the site and/or trying to keep people interested. I am even MORE fed up with men from Africa who are trying to scam women to find an easy pay check and visa. There was a recent program on Australian TV which featured a scammer who ripped off an Australian women - funny that Mingle2 was also featured on the report as being a vehicle for that man's continued scamming!! I have had enough - however, that anger has generated an enthusiasm to complain to the media in Australia.