Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 10:55 PM
suspicious

no photo
Wed 06/17/20 05:03 AM
Protest and even in nude can only heat up the custom and popularity. The best way to deal with it is to not watching it and not even mentioning about it. Once the show isn't profitable, it will be stoped permanently.

no photo
Sat 06/13/20 01:19 AM
Hi, there. Is any girl interested in a relationship? I am here in Auckland waiting for you.:smiley:

no photo
Fri 06/12/20 04:48 AM
Thank you so much guys. I started this topic with depression. But as the lockdown has lifted and my life has back on track, I can face my status calmly.
Yep, sadly I am still single. Considering I am no longer in 20s and lockdown-online-dating peak has gone, I have to work extremely hard in improving myself from now on. Best wishes to all lovely you
and me.:fist:

no photo
Tue 05/19/20 11:45 PM
I forgot you were talking about catfish problem in dating apps. However you raise a real-life issue actually.

Let me give you an advice. If you find any woman want a guy, tell her to go to here and date with me. Hope is help.

no photo
Mon 05/18/20 03:37 AM
Thank you so much

no photo
Sun 05/17/20 10:08 PM
I am looking for a girl.

no photo
Sun 05/17/20 10:03 PM
Thank s for the reply. Perhaps I hadn't described my question, clearly. For the last decade, Asian ladies were my main focus. However, I'm still single. That's why I wish to restart in new place where asian isn't domainating.
From that time I start researching mixed couples. The result is horrifying. Almost no positive report in Asian guy's attractions to girls. Therefore, I raise a question in here and wish to obtain some first hand Feedback

no photo
Sun 05/17/20 07:26 PM
Thanks man. Point taken. I have uploaded a few more photos and revised my introduction. Hope that it will work

no photo
Sun 05/17/20 01:29 PM
I've ever got any response from online dating. I'll greatly appreciate if you can give me some kind of suggestions. Thank you.

no photo
Sun 05/17/20 01:21 PM
Is that a general issue?
Or is it just my personal issue?
I haven't received any response from online dating, neither do my life.