Community > Posts By > AliciaMackenzie

AliciaMackenzie's photo
Tue 07/03/12 08:52 AM
=[

Thanks ladywind...

AliciaMackenzie's photo
Mon 07/02/12 05:58 PM
Same old story, yes..
Of course there are other characteristics i want in a man, but first i need to narrow my search down to "christian man" . . . THEN i can add the characteristics and narrow it down more.

Dodo_David.
Why would you even say that? What did i do? =/

AliciaMackenzie's photo
Fri 06/29/12 12:48 AM
t's kind of sad how many christians i know who are depressed and lonely.. Such wonderful people.
Loneliness is a killer.

Some nights i dont sleep till morning because im busy looking for him.
Why do i think searching is going to find him? He's not lost, he's just not arrived.
I know this. I know God will present us to each other when we are fully prepared, but i can't stay still.

I admire the self discipline you people have waiting on your man or woman... I want that kind of self control. Maybe when i gain it, i will finally be ready for him.
It will happen sometime, i know.

Anyway, i'm not looking for advice. Just talking to the world through a forum post.

Feel free to share your troubles. We can sigh together, and be hopeful together too.=]

AliciaMackenzie's photo
Thu 06/28/12 09:06 PM

Alicia,

I agree with Derek, there are Christian guys out there. Some of us are twice your age... :) Keep on trying. I for one am amazed how hard it is to find a "Christian" girl who 1. isn't divorced, 2. doesn't have 2-4 kids and 3. takes care of herself.

What ever happened to "For better or worse, richer or poorer, sickness and in health until death do us part"? If people don't mean it, they should NEVER vow it before almighty God.

Yes indeed..
But i'm sure people really do mean it when they say it..
People are fickle though...
As long as we keep after God for our whole lives, we will hopefully be more able to stick to our vows and become men and women of christ.

AliciaMackenzie's photo
Thu 06/28/12 07:54 PM

It boils down to this: if a man has not the love of God in him how can he possibly love a woman?...you're on the right track girl - don't get off it!

=] Thanks

AliciaMackenzie's photo
Thu 06/28/12 07:49 PM
Is there a like button on here? lol

AliciaMackenzie's photo
Thu 06/28/12 07:10 PM
I'm only interested in christian men..
Where are they?
Is there anyone more descriptive than just saying "I'm lookin for fun, im a laid back guy"?
What does that even mean? "Laid back guy" . . . What girl is looking for a laid back guy?
C'mon men, we need more than that.

AliciaMackenzie's photo
Thu 06/28/12 07:03 PM
I'm only interested in christian men..
Where are they?
Is there anyone more descriptive than just saying "I'm lookin for fun, im a laid back guy"?
What does that even mean? "Laid back guy" . . . What girl is looking for a laid back guy?
C'mon men, we need more than that.