Community > Posts By > daffeh7

daffeh7's photo
Thu 08/16/12 05:50 PM
yeah u very right our place we mean. The best team in d world.

daffeh7's photo
Thu 07/26/12 03:32 PM

I think it can work if the two people really want it to work and they truly trust each other.
very right

daffeh7's photo
Thu 07/26/12 05:24 AM
thank you all 4 given out frank opion abt d topic. Thats d way it shd b one family one blood mingle members.

daffeh7's photo
Sun 07/22/12 05:32 PM

Hmmmmm .... sounds like you have a few stalkers after you!!!!

Run, Forest, Run!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

Unfortunately running won't help you pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

run to where? Hay pls b seriou ok help i need nt a joke.

Think of it as fishing, you keep getting nibbles (people reading your profile) but you just haven't caught anything yet. Is your bait OK (your profile), it is what is on your hook that attracts the right fish. Don't flounder in your goal, stay patient and good luck.

i believed so the right one s nt yet around...those looking re fake ones... haha

First you say be serious, then you try and make a joke by calling other members fake???

Yeah, that will win friends and influence people.whoa

People who view you are not obligated to contact you, just like people you see in the street are not obligated to talk to you. Your profile is the "street" here. Make it appealing and maybe someone will contact you.
that really thanks 4 ur good wording

daffeh7's photo
Sun 07/22/12 01:16 AM

I often accidently click on profiles when using my touch screen tablet.

I dont respond to those im not interested in.....wont waste their time

yeah, i do that too sometime, on touch screen phone.
i hope that mayb d case some of re really out looking.

daffeh7's photo
Sat 07/21/12 05:04 PM

ok thats ur opion but may i know ur reasons pls?

I gave my reasons in a similar thread about an hour ago. Seems to be the question of the day.
it seems then but nt seen ur reasons?

daffeh7's photo
Sat 07/21/12 04:59 PM

There are single ladies and single men everywhere you look but do they go good together and how do you find the right ones? I wish it was easier to find someone that I may like.
so difficult now a days.

daffeh7's photo
Sat 07/21/12 04:53 PM
ok thats ur opion but may i know ur reasons pls?

daffeh7's photo
Sat 07/21/12 04:41 PM

Yes.
No.
Maybe.
which one among them?

daffeh7's photo
Sat 07/21/12 04:39 PM
man united hav to take the mantle from city this season nd controlled it. The premier league s 4 united. Go man u go

daffeh7's photo
Sat 07/21/12 04:15 PM
just like you lived far away nd seen someone on the social site, built a strong relationship to d core. Do u think it wil work nd can a relationship b enjoyable while both party re far aparth?

daffeh7's photo
Sat 07/21/12 08:46 AM

Think of it as fishing, you keep getting nibbles (people reading your profile) but you just haven't caught anything yet. Is your bait OK (your profile), it is what is on your hook that attracts the right fish. Don't flounder in your goal, stay patient and good luck.
i believed so the right one s nt yet around...those looking re fake ones... haha

daffeh7's photo
Tue 07/17/12 02:35 PM

Run, Forest, Run!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

daffeh7's photo
Tue 07/17/12 02:34 PM

Run, Forest, Run!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

daffeh7's photo
Tue 07/17/12 01:39 PM
why s it that some members wil keep on viewing ur profile nd wil never want to chat or write to u even u want to know them, they wil nt respond?

daffeh7's photo
Mon 07/16/12 04:27 PM
it s nt a force to chat but i believed chattin s d easy nd more pravite way of knowin someone.

daffeh7's photo
Wed 07/04/12 01:20 AM
Edited by daffeh7 on Wed 07/04/12 01:21 AM

Because chatting is not important brother. The women on this site actually want more than a line or two. They like to actually get to know what you really think. That is why these forums work so well.

Take my word for it....the more you join in discussions....the more these fine ladies can know you. The more they know you...the more they will talk to you.

Welcome to the site my good man.

:thumbsup:
i never know but hw can some 1 know u if u don't chat?

daffeh7's photo
Tue 07/03/12 04:41 PM
why somepeople never wan to chat, is it because they re too big in heart or what pls?

daffeh7's photo
Tue 07/03/12 04:35 PM

I have never concerned myself with what other people think. Life is too short. :-)
yea that true.

daffeh7's photo
Mon 07/02/12 11:05 AM
yeah am around

Previous 1