Community > Posts By > e_king_srv

e_king_srv's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:18 PM
okay so i just want a poll of everyone who has gotten into a fight about something so stupid that you look back on it and youre just like, "Why did I get so ****en worked up over that?"
Here is why I would like to know...
my two room mates (who are married, or something like that) fought about spilled gatorade on our crappy coffee table and the fight went on for a good two hours... (the spill was literally the size of a light bulb, not that big of a deal in all reality)
now is it just them or is everybody in a relationship this ****en stupid/crazy

e_king_srv's photo
Sat 03/22/08 12:33 AM
Edited by e_king_srv on Sat 03/22/08 12:34 AM
No the movie is about a love story with Beatles music playin in the background

e_king_srv's photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:20 PM
i would try but then, theres like no one else there
there wouldnt be too much point in living, i think insanity would kill the rest of the people

e_king_srv's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:42 PM
well thats the thing i do like him
i just dont wanna rush and scare him type deal

e_king_srv's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:31 PM
are you suppose to generally wait after you start seeing someone to ask like about where the relationship is goin or if there is one?
and how would you go about asking it?

e_king_srv's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:22 PM
yes and its actually really amazing, this is the first person i have been able to talk to for more than an hour without getting bored and having akward silence moments.... happy

e_king_srv's photo
Sat 03/08/08 09:29 PM
im young and i dont wanna go to the movie theaters, way too many dumb people there.
plus im kinda a.d.d and cant sit through a 30 minute long show...too intrested in other things to sit there

e_king_srv's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:22 PM

i think everyones different... how about waking them up and asking wth?? :tongue:

i think that would not help the situation very much
but knowing me i will probably do that and then regret it lol

e_king_srv's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:15 PM
so heres a question ive always wondered about

when youre sleeping and the other person doesnt really show any type of affection like putting his arm around you or stuff like that...is that necessarily a bad sign? or is it just that its like "goddamnit im sleeping!" type of deal

e_king_srv's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:25 PM

its the same....quit tryin to act like men are more pitifullaugh
but....we are pitiful....:cry: :cry: sad sad

haha come on you guys are suppose to try and hide it at least a little bit.

e_king_srv's photo
Mon 03/03/08 03:23 AM
so its really late at night and i notice my room is a complete ****en mess
so i figured id clean it since my room always looks like someone came and cleaned it every morning
so i figured out how to bounce a quarter off of your sheets!
i finally got the sheets stretched out enough to where you can actually bounce a quarter off of it
im totally bored...

somebody please talk to me and rescue me from this extremly lame entertainment

e_king_srv's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:21 AM
DUDE
Psychobilly is the ****!! I love it

e_king_srv's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:23 PM
you totally forgot one, this is what my grandpa use to say all the time:
"God dayum, it's colder than a witch's tit outside

e_king_srv's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:01 PM
do a show called who wants to be president

e_king_srv's photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:52 PM
okay i totally do not get what is goin on here its been confusing me for a while. wtf is goin on?

e_king_srv's photo
Thu 02/28/08 04:23 PM
yeah totally!
just chillen out there with a guitar and putting all the troubles of the world away and just feel the ocean waves and feeling the wind ppull your boat, ahhh!!! dude i cant wait!!

e_king_srv's photo
Thu 02/28/08 04:15 PM
Edited by e_king_srv on Thu 02/28/08 04:16 PM
but seriously is that just me having a hippie moment or would that be one of the most amazing adventure anyone could have?
and im not talking about the navy because if it was under those circumstances i would say hell no

e_king_srv's photo
Thu 02/28/08 04:12 PM
to live on a boat and just go sailing?
go from like major port to major port just sailing along the channel and like cruise down to the bahammas and all those tropical islands. it would be amazing!. the ocean is definatley one of the most beautiful creations on earth.
im not very religious, but there is something about the ocean that is so spiritual and calming. you feel totally connected with yourself and the earth. youre away from all the noise and non-sense in the world right now. just to sit back and be peaceful would be the ultimate adventure

e_king_srv's photo
Mon 02/25/08 01:53 AM
yeah people asked me if i did that to my hair, but i just got really drunk one night and cut it into a mohawk, worse decision ever, at work i will forever be known as simply "mohawk"
but its been like 4 months and it has grown pretty quick, take lots of vitamins, it grows faster

e_king_srv's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:03 PM
i dont really know what to say

Previous 1 3