Community > Posts By > WhoIAm

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:31 PM
Oh so slow in mingleland. heya. just sayin hi.

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:48 AM
Yeah, I'm walking my path. It is what it is.

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 11/18/08 09:00 AM
I slept in a major way. good afternoon.

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:24 PM
k, i'm outta here. going to chill and get to bed early tonight. night all!

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:06 PM
hey to you other people too! mindsi, beautifulsoul, beach, anyone else i may have missed.

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:04 PM

yo.

that is all.

yo yo!

yeah, that's what i feel like! we should talk! laugh

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:03 PM
I hope you call me tonight. I'm sort of confused. Maybe not. I'm not sure. ohwell

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:02 PM
yo.

that is all.

WhoIAm's photo
Sat 11/15/08 06:03 AM
morning. still sort of blah. not staying, but hi.

WhoIAm's photo
Sat 11/15/08 06:02 AM

possibly 9 more days.
this is getting harder.

so who's the man? did you meet him here? I'd email you but you have restrictions!

WhoIAm's photo
Fri 11/14/08 06:48 PM
I need you especially today. How I wish you could be here to shelter me from this cruel existence that is my life without you in it full time. I was hurt today repeatedly. I need you for days like this. You really have no idea how bad it really is, probably because I don't want to bring you down talking about it. I'm just babbling. I wish I could just be...being with you at this moment, alone, together, just us. I hurt, baby. Please help me. :cry:

WhoIAm's photo
Fri 11/14/08 06:44 PM
tough, crap day filled with abusive ****e. i'm heading to bed soon.

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:45 PM
I'm still craving. You need to be touching me. Soon. I miss you so much. I don't know how much longer I can wait. Will I explode? Will I implode? Ha. I just love you. You said soon. Soon is too far away right now. :heart:

WhoIAm's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:42 PM
just popping by for my nightly hi. and off to bed soon. another day of work tomorrow!

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:46 PM
Wow. I feel like a voyeur. laugh

To my love...UGH! sad I am so craving you, just to touch you, to have you wrapped around me, to collapse and melt into you, to breathe again. I need to breathe again. I need to breathe you in again. smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

WhoIAm's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:41 PM
hey and good night. i miss it in here.

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 11/11/08 03:02 PM
I love you. I miss you. I wish we could just be together now so you could take care of me in all my sickness and with all of my pitiful feeling crap. frown :cry:

WhoIAm's photo
Tue 11/11/08 03:00 PM
blah blah blah. i have too much on my mind and i feel like blah. i took too much cough medicine last night and i'm having a major dextromethorphan hangover. super blah. i doubt i'll be around tonight. too much to think about and process and do. peace.

WhoIAm's photo
Mon 11/10/08 03:54 PM
Aye, what a day. I'm wiped out and probably won't be around later, but it doesn't look like I missed too much today. So howdy and see ya! Peace out!

WhoIAm's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:11 PM
new thread, new hi! i'm getting ready to head to bed. have to get up and WORK tomorrow! ha ha