Community > Posts By > FreakNique94

FreakNique94's photo
Sun 07/29/12 05:28 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments and compliments :)

FreakNique94's photo
Mon 07/23/12 06:16 PM
I can't begin to describe how I feel at night,
All I can see is darkness, I can never see light,
thinking about all the pain, why am I alive?
I begin to wonder will I ever survive,
It's highly doubtful in these dark times.
Another week passes and I can't see why,
all of this pain just won't subside.
I've got to learn to control my smiles and tears,
I try to act strong throughout the years,
Somehow it's impossible, can I keep going,
it doesn't seem probable.
So many questions but they're all rhetorical,
I just don't get it, my life is so metaphorical,
it's so sad, it usually appauls me.
I use to dream big, but now I don't want it at all,
I pick up my phone, but can't make the call.
I'm right on the edge, CATCH ME, I'm about to fall.

FreakNique94's photo
Sun 06/24/12 04:54 PM
For those who commented intelligent and supportive things thank you and for the ignorant people commenting please keep the negativity to yourself thanks :D

FreakNique94's photo
Sun 06/24/12 04:47 PM
Thank all of you for reading :smile:

FreakNique94's photo
Thu 06/21/12 02:06 AM
A special world for you and me, A special bond one cannot see, it wraps us up in it's cocoon, and holds us fiercely in it's womb.
It's fingers spread like fine spun gold, gently nestling us to the fold. Like silken thread it holds us fast, bonds like this are meant to last.
And though at times a thread may break, a new one forms in it's wake. To bind us closer and keep us strong, in a special world where we belong.

FreakNique94's photo
Thu 06/21/12 01:40 AM
Edited by FreakNique94 on Thu 06/21/12 01:41 AM
There's no such thing as a happy ending, all there is, is a new life's beginning, many with hugs and kisses, mostly ending with slugs and disses.
Is there a such thing as a happy ending, when ones life is only based on depending, on people and peers. Trust me dawg life's not full of joy and cheers.
Is loving one until you die called being happy? No. I call it being content.... Love's just a wonderful event, for that period of time, when you wine and dine, reading in between thin lines. Choosing between love and hate, always after you date, that special somebody and become one with the one you like, or should I say the one you "love." love is pitiful but also plentiful at times.
Two people as one is a beautiful thing, but also understanding is something more then just a ring. I'm standing in a circle, fighting love and my heart, with just my mind and my thoughts.
How smart is the most sophisticated being? So smart that they're dumber then a ball on string. Ha! That's quite the metaphor, but thats not all I can implore, with just my fingers and a certain thought, I can write a book about how my mind and heart fought.
An ending to my beginning, is never just winning, but having my request pending, then saying there's no such thing as a happy ending.