Fri 08/22/08 05:10 AM
Edited by jtitol on Fri 08/22/08 05:15 AM

Just play needy and desperate. And get over it.laugh laugh
laugh laugh laughthat s the best advice i heard mister
thank u so much
datin guru

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 05:03 AM

well if she doesnt communicate with you very often.... what makes you think shes interested in ya?

when im interested in someone, they get my spare time
she told herself
i do get her spare time but she works full time and goes 2 school as well

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:44 AM
a woman thats interested in u without comin off as being needy and desperate?
any suggestions?

she plays hard to get most of time and doesn t communicate with u very often

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:25 PM
glasses

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/21/08 05:57 AM
drinker drinker smokin smokin glasses

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:43 AM
:smile: bigsmile :banana: glasses

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:31 AM
Edited by jtitol on Wed 08/20/08 10:31 AM

No, you didn't.

You are still looking for your prince charming, and any dude who writes he isn't bi in his headliner is either flaming, head over tarheeled boots on gravel gay or the biggest homophobe ever.
He only added to the headline. He needs to fix the entire profile, no wonder he ain't getting any attention.
attention from who???

ANYONE- MALE OR FEMALE
laugh laugh laugh
i actually received mails from thread relatin 2 this thread

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:27 AM

No, you didn't.

You are still looking for your prince charming, and any dude who writes he isn't bi in his headliner is either flaming, head over tarheeled boots on gravel gay or the biggest homophobe ever.
He only added to the headline. He needs to fix the entire profile, no wonder he ain't getting any attention.
attention from who???

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:25 AM
flaming, head over tarheeled boots on gravel gay or the biggest homophobe ever
u lost me

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:22 AM
i fixed it already

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:20 AM

I have to agree here, your profile is a mess..Youre not even sure what GENDER youre looking for...I seriously doubt you will find those 7 girlfriends, or one for that matter...If you cant be honest with yourself, you wont be honest with anyone else...Come outta the closet already, your life would be easier if you werent hiding...
laugh laugh laughits supposed to b funny :cry: sad

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:14 AM

he claims on other threads that people mistake his profile for a woman all the time but with pictures that he posts and those kind of statements it is no wonder people are confused cuz he is confused also.
laugh laugh laugh
Glad to see I didn't offend you with my statements but honestly it is confusing to the masses.
if they read the whole profile they wouldnt be confused or sent me a message

TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!!!
I've read your profileand it's a mess, like a pudding pop trapped in the microwave, under a nuclear fusion tank and pumped full of nitroglycerin.
but all u have 2 do is check the sex and i say im a male in my profile

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:12 AM

7 women?? You really want 7 girlfriends?? Wow that sounds like a whole lot of dramalaugh
laugh laugh laugh

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:08 AM

he claims on other threads that people mistake his profile for a woman all the time but with pictures that he posts and those kind of statements it is no wonder people are confused cuz he is confused also.
laugh laugh laugh
Glad to see I didn't offend you with my statements but honestly it is confusing to the masses.
if they read the whole profile they wouldnt be confused or sent me a message

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:05 AM
Edited by jtitol on Wed 08/20/08 10:06 AM

first this should be in Rate My Profile spot and well good luck getting one girl friend. talking about getting 7 I dont think the females will find this so great. good job buddy you really shot yourself in the foot
i already have a couple but want more

Can we say greedy? noway
hmmmm not sure

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:04 AM

Folks... if it looks like a fox, smells like a fox, and the fox tail is sticking out of the sheep's clothing... guess what!
what laugh laugh laugh :wink:

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:01 AM

He's shown pics of a lady dressed in lingerie, and he's made posts inviting women for ideas under the presumption is his a woman, so I don't know what his deals are, but, so what, right? Maybe he's a hermaphrodite who is into vexillology??? laugh :wink: laugh
laugh laugh :wink:u bet:tongue: flowerforyou

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:55 AM

laugh laugh laugh

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:53 AM

The first linein your profile states that you are looking for your knight in shining armor, your prince charming.

I can see where people might get confused, are you looking for a man or a women?

and he has all that writing for some other dude at the end too
huh huh laugh

jtitol's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:52 AM

wow...7... thats pretty lucky..
unlucky how ever are the 7 STDs you might come into contact with.
So just be safe!

Hint:
Women like to be the only one. We dont like to share our men. And its not a good idea to post that you are looking for more than 1. I think that might have just cut your chances of even getting 1.

ALWAYS SAFE SEX
WRAP IT OR WACKED IT