Community > Posts By > jtitol

jtitol's photo
Thu 09/04/08 04:03 PM

flowerforyou

Well, boddy!!
I'm not sure if this answer may say anything, but how about using your valuables to catch her?
I mean... your greatest personlities, forget about mony, clothes, assets and all of that, please see what you can get from this illustartion i made.

If you want to keep your lady chasng you, and not be cast upon the broken-hearted heap of lovers she's left behind, you must get her invested in your relationship.

It doesn't matter how good-looking you are, how romantic you are, how funny you are... or anything else. If she doesn't have something invested in you and the relationship, preferably QUITE A LOT invested, she'll dump you, without even the slightest hesitation, as soon as someone a little more "interesting" comes along.

And I hate to break it to you, friend, but there's always someone a little more "interesting" just around the corner.

So what exactly do we mean by getting her to invest in your relationship?

Think about a Vegas slot machine...

Imagine your girl slowly approaching it, studying it for a moment, tentatively sitting down, then popping a coin in and pulling the handle. The odds being what they are, she doesn't win anything... this time anyhow. So she tries again... and again... and again. Pretty soon she's not only got a lot of money invested in this machine, but also a good deal of time, effort, and hope invested as well.

In fact, the more she "invests" in this machine, the harder it will be for her to get up and walk away. Because she's convinced that if she keeps at it, keeps pulling that handle, eventually she's going get what she wants. The very next pull might be the one that sets off the JACKPOT.

Jackpot its that like 7 kids in row

jtitol's photo
Thu 09/04/08 04:02 PM
huh huh huh

well i know she likes 2 play games i do it all time as well keeps things interestin
we r young so its a way 2 tease each other and grow closer

then if she thinks you're needy and desperate sounding, just tell her you were playing with her. she must be used to your games by now

jtitol's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:21 AM
bodbuilder here btchs and hos :tongue: :wink:

jtitol's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:50 AM
glasses bigsmile

jtitol's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:48 AM
glasses

jtitol's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:47 AM
glasses

jtitol's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:47 AM
glasses

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:31 PM

For how long and did you notice any improvements? I'm just going on cycle with proteins and anti-aromatics (I can't take heavy testosterone supplements), and take some heavy duty multi-vitamins as well.

I feel much better and have quicker recovery, but not sure if I feel huge differences in strength yet, but it is still early.
anti-aromatics and heavy testosterone supplements huh huh huh
it takes a couple months in about 2 or 4 months get improv if any dependin on the quality of ur supplement and ur metabolism
the vitamins 4 r the fatest 1s then anti-aromatics then protein is hardly noticeable but u will get bigger gains when r puttin muscle than w/o but there r couple drawbacks 4 takin protein powder

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:55 PM
Edited by jtitol on Thu 08/28/08 07:57 PM
yes multivitamins fish oil 1200 mg fiber powder
i used 2 take protein powder and creatine but i cant afford it anymore glasses bigsmile

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:52 PM

if u fell in luv with your gfs best friend and also her friend seem really compatible 2 u more than ur own gf and her friend is attractd to you as well
what would you do??? any advice or comments

I don't have a girlfriend ..
do u want some gfs
just checkin

nah I've got enough guys to keep me busy :laughing:

You can have them .. flowers
humhum

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:41 PM
flowerforyou glasses smooched :heart: bigsmile

oh and next?laugh laugh laugh btw not all blonds are dumblaugh laugh :wink: flowerforyou
ok 99.9%
i guess im specialflowers flowers thanks for making my day:banana: :banana:

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:40 PM

if u fell in luv with your gfs best friend and also her friend seem really compatible 2 u more than ur own gf and her friend is attractd to you as well

I don't have a girlfriend ..
do u want some gfs

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:28 PM
Edited by jtitol on Thu 08/28/08 04:30 PM

oh and next?laugh laugh laugh btw not all blonds are dumblaugh laugh :wink: flowerforyou
ok 99.9999999%

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:27 PM

must be the magical thong pantieslaugh laugh laugh
do u have some of those
only for my partner to know not some chick!laugh laugh laugh :wink:
this the manly side talkin not the 1 in the closet

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:22 PM

must be the magical thong pantieslaugh laugh laugh
do u have some of those

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:59 PM
Edited by jtitol on Thu 08/28/08 04:16 PM

reminding me of acid reflux :laughing:
or that itch u cant scratch arrgh

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:48 PM
glasses bigsmile pitchfork

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:25 PM

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:20 PM
bigsmile glasses

jtitol's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:18 PM
glasses bigsmile :wink:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25