Community > Posts By > jtitol

jtitol's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:05 AM
if its been a couple days since u havent talk 2 him at all he is problably not interested anymore or never was but ull kno 4 sure if he takes about a week or longer 2 respond and
comes out wiv some ramdom xcuse that u feel its just absurd

jtitol's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:47 AM
Edited by jtitol on Sat 08/23/08 12:50 AM
i talk 2 her last nite concernin the fact that i thoug she was playin hard her 2 get on purpose and about the communication issue

i told her i was gettin tired and really annoyed of being the only 1 who keeps in touch in the relationship most of the time and that if she didnt want us 2 b 2gether or really doesnt care just say i already so i can stop wastin my time and do somethin useful and meaninful like datin other women

this wat she said like talkin 2 u i value our relationship and that she was sorry

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:26 PM

Yeah, is that you on the left there?
glasses

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:11 PM
Edited by jtitol on Fri 08/22/08 08:28 PM

a woman thats interested in u without comin off as being needy and desperate?
any suggestions?

she plays hard to get most of time and doesn t communicate with u very often

Simple. Ignore her.

For ya see... the wimmins are like cats. Try to show them any attention and they'll run away from you... but you won't be able to get rid of them if you leave them alone.
that was the 1st thing i did it didnt quite help but i still do it from time 2 time

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:08 PM

does she contact you at the end of the day to say hi and to ask how your day went?
no i sometimes have 2 initiate the conversation them shell ask that and much more

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:10 AM
boxin abs legs

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:20 AM
a hard time indeed
i didnt ask any1 if she was interested in me or not i know shes 4 sure i dont need any advice there so i didnt care wat any1 says if its concernin our interests in each other
that was not wat my post is about i should have word it differently my fault

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:05 AM

I’m not saying this to be cruel or mean but this thread is beginning to have the ring of an invented premise to try to portray the OP in a flattering light. I’m not saying that’s happening here for certain but...hmmm. It’s curious.
it sounds frabricated i know 2 good 2 b true but i posted somethin relatin 2 this when i 1st got on this site in fact i join this site bc of it
i dont know if any1 remembers

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 07:53 AM
Edited by jtitol on Fri 08/22/08 07:56 AM

If a guy rescheduled with me twice due to poor planning I'd move on to someone who better organized their time to make me feel important.

Don't confuse flirtation with interest, either. She may have been interested, but let's face it, you've blown her off twice.
the 1st time we were both really sick also it was really cold and her mom woudnt let her go out and i only had a couple hours 2 spare about 2 hours maybe less

the 2nd time she had 2 work and it was out of town
i like her a lot

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 07:21 AM

Well it is a legitimate feeling with supportive evidence. Many other posters that have replied to this thread have also voiced the same or similar concerns. Basically my assessment is that if she was interested in you romantically, you would not have to pose this question at all. It’s very possible she likes you as a friend however.
she ask 4 a date but i cant i had 2 cancelled couples times bc of the time issues and i have never ask out her only she does
mayb i miss word it the post

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 07:03 AM

Im just telling you what it sounds like to me okay? Im not trying to dash your hopes or anything like that. Im telling you not to rule out other ladies at this point based on the few details you have given here about this particular woman. Peace.
i kno u were just givin ur opinion and i respect it
i wasnt offended or insult by it in any way so everythin is fine

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:49 AM

krisma thanks for the good fortune

like said earlier she works full time and goes to school

also when she is free im not and the other way around our schedule just dont match but who cares well make it work

Yeah but like I explained, if she was interested in you in a romantic sense, trust me, you would know.
she told she interested and i have told her as well
i dont kno if she wants a relationship or not mayb just wants 2 have fun
also she is younger than me

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:34 AM

I got the opposite, understood the OP likes the chase but gives up or stops midway, always finding an excuse or reason for the 'why nots'
jmo

girl works full time, goes to school, spends her spare time w/OP yet he wants to know about chase? there's no need for chase, she expressed interest as per OP.
jmo whats that mean
yes like u said fran i stop pursuing bc sometimes things get weird and i think she likes the chase i dont

she is jealous and gets uncomfortable when im around other women

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:26 AM

sounds more like she's playing games with you rather than being interested in you.
well i know she likes 2 play games i do it all time as well keeps things interestin
we r young so its a way 2 tease each other and grow closer

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:18 AM
Edited by jtitol on Fri 08/22/08 06:19 AM
krisma thanks for the good fortune

like said earlier she works full time and goes to school

also when she is free im not and the other way around our schedule just dont match but who cares well make it work

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:12 AM

So you're interested in an immature gamer?

rofl rofl rofl oops
yes thats it haha
i dont choose or cant choose who i fall for or
luv
only the heart has control

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:02 AM
Edited by jtitol on Fri 08/22/08 06:07 AM

If she is interested in you, there should be no need to chase.

That is ridiculous.

If she is playing hard to get, she's not showing interest.

That is hypocritical.
i am confused as well but dating is illogical and women never make sense who knows why

playin hard to get means she plays head games all time she is really interested 1 day then the next day she is back to normal maybe she testin me

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 05:56 AM

Just play needy and desperate. And get over it.laugh laugh
laugh laugh laughthat s the best advice i heard mister
thank u so much
datin guru
No problemrofl rofl
how much do i own u

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 05:50 AM
Edited by jtitol on Fri 08/22/08 05:51 AM

you put the "fun" in dysfunctional
f.d.

jtitol's photo
Fri 08/22/08 05:19 AM

well.. if your gonna "put chase" to her, my first suggestion would be a decent pair of running shoes
damn i only have bball shoes