Community > Posts By > Elizabeth1967

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:01 PM
40 born catholic, practice spiritual, but if i'm dyin' get me a priest!

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:00 PM
thanks guys. it looks like a bunch of nice folks. i feel the love:heart:

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:38 PM
hi

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:34 PM
just wondering has anybody ever bothered meeting or does everyone just hang out? this is not just a hookup like what craigslist and backpage seem to be? the only thing that gets me is like when there are sites/places for people wanting straight out hook ups and those people come in to sites/whatever for people really wanting relationships or just to date. i mean if that is you want great, but why act like you want something real if you don't? why pretend?

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:29 PM
try searching and reaching out to the women by leaving them messages. do you live near the ocean? if you are in florida, chances are most of the women are not wasting time by a computer. just keep going out there and good luck to you and all the normal people who really want to meet someone. you never know.

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:18 PM
pizza hut used to be great. the only pizza decent out of there anymore is the cheese crust or pan style, cavatelli is good depending on who makes it. the cheese on top makes it.

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:19 PM
I am working two jobs and attending college now. It was hard working for what and never getting ahead. I think I appreciate school now than I did before, took it for granted and was afraid that people would not like if I seemed smart. That sounds stupid, but now I do notice some jealousy if you do well, but oh well.

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:16 PM
what are you doing to that person's hair? that might be the key

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:14 PM
so you are on a website to meet new people and you don't like new people? you go on a date, your mate will judge you on the way you treat others.

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:17 AM
"That's one doodle that can't be undid" Juno

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:08 AM
did you want to meet the guy or just chat? internet people flake out all the time. you could be talking like your bff, and poof that is it. people's attention spans are short, so just ask what happened, and if he does not email you back, move on. if you guys were in a relationship and he didn't get back too you not good.

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:05 AM
Just tell her to hang in there, but don't put all your eggs in one basket. Why waste time worrying about the people who aren't thinking about her? We all have dry spells and when you don't feel good about yourself it doesn't help when all the guys are ignoring. But she has a good friend in you and for now that is something.