Community > Posts By > missyidajean

missyidajean's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:42 PM
lots of good farmers but don't meet alot of people up here. small area up here with small towns..

missyidajean's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:16 PM

i'm having a problem with my adult daughter. think i spoiled her to much with a not so good dad. she is getting paid from the state to take care of me since surgery. one hungred a week. she don't do her job just small part of it. she has just moved out an don't like walking to do her job. don't fix me meals or do the cleaning that is in paper work. been in an out of hosp. with dehydration, lack of food. she has stated that if i fire her then i disowned her. so do i get the help i need or lose a daughter?

update: thank you for all the advice. i have talked to her an am letting her get paid for just what she does. friends are helping me out. shes not happy but in time hopefully will understand. i did it for my mom with out pay gladly. raised her with lots of love even if she didn't get it from her dad. shes got some growing up yet to do. some of u who are younger seem to have it more together. others just say give up. thanks again

missyidajean's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:04 AM
not alot of people from michigan on here...

missyidajean's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:28 AM

You can only hope you did the best that you can to raise your children. What she is doing to you is not very nice. You need to get help for yourself. You should re-explain to her that hse is not taking care of you and if she can't understand then you need to get someone else. Trust me she will get over it. She might not talk to you for awhile but eventually they come back.
Hang in there
thanks for ur strait answer.

missyidajean's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:26 AM

Since you can't take care of yourself and she isn't taking care of you I'm thinking you should fire her and move into a home, or get professional care. Maybe send your daughter here for a week and I can try to straighten her out!

well don't think just because i had surgery an might need some help isn't reason to go to a home. i just want her to do her job shes paid for. if she can't don't think firing her means i disown her as she thinks.
good choice of words with u take daughter an put mom in home either.

missyidajean's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:16 PM

By firing her you will be teaching her something she didn't learn as a child/young adult... Nothing in life is free. There are consequences to the choice she made.

that is what i have been telling her for awhile.

missyidajean's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:58 PM
i'm having a problem with my adult daughter. think i spoiled her to much with a not so good dad. she is getting paid from the state to take care of me since surgery. one hungred a week. she don't do her job just small part of it. she has just moved out an don't like walking to do her job. don't fix me meals or do the cleaning that is in paper work. been in an out of hosp. with dehydration, lack of food. she has stated that if i fire her then i disowned her. so do i get the help i need or lose a daughter?

missyidajean's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:17 PM
went thru long 17 yr marrige. he was a drunk, liar an abusive. seem to have found the same type guys dating. now do i dare take the wall down an let another in?

missyidajean's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:36 PM
black sabbath.. love ozzy

missyidajean's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:17 PM
yes i have myspace an i love it. good way for family to find u and keep in touch. myspace.com/idajeanh ...

missyidajean's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:01 PM
life in the country is quite an good. hard to meet people in the country though. anyone near the thumb area?

missyidajean's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:33 PM
Edited by missyidajean on Sat 01/12/08 07:37 PM
Hope You All Like...
TO THE SOLDIERS OF WAR (bye idajean)
This is for our soldiers who are so far away from home right now,
You all deserve to get a great big bough,
For all that youv'e been through just for all of us,
We all feel bad for you even if this war is a must,
Your always in our thughts and prayers,
We will always show you that we all do really care,
Lets pray we all don't lose anymore people then we already lost,
We will always love u no matter what the cost,
So will you all please take real good care,
Always watch ur back and always beware,
Remember God loves each and everyone of us,
Its always a must that you believe in God we trust.

Now Come To Me

Taste the sweet nectar of my kiss
As I raise your level of sensitivity to bliss,
Touch the heart of the matter with fingers so soft
They flutter on your skin like the wings of a moth.

The touch of my kiss drives you insane with lust
But it is my embrace that I give to you with my trust,
Your strong masculine arms that i hope hold me tight
Something about all this is feeling so right.

Hear the soft words whispered in your ear
While knowing in your mind that our ecstasy is so near,
Each sound brings a new thought to our mind
As the utterances are returned in kind.

A volcano of love is about to erupt
Nothing can stop it its so abrupt,
Our shouts can be heard filling the world with glee
So here we are, now come to me....

bye Idajean 1/22/06

missyidajean's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:32 PM
:tongue: just wanted to say hi to everyone.

missyidajean's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:29 PM
just wanted to say hi to u all. looking forward to the justsayhi site.

2 Next