Community > Posts By > VirginVirgo

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:53 PM
sad sad john .. i feel like i was wrong for leaving u .. but u did me wrong.but yet i stayed strong.. why do i feel like this? i dont know. i feel like i was nothing but a ho. u left me for nothing... and i gained more... but even as ur gone ... my hearts still sore... as i sit here thinking how i deserve more.. i feel as if i cant.. find anyone cause my hearts still torn... i fell like a flower full of thorn. i feel like a a bull with really sharp horns.. i want u so bad.. it is so sad.. i regret being mean i regret being true... but never will i ever regret being with you..

SORRY.. SOMETHING I HAD TO LET OUT....

BY SHALES AKA SHELLYSHELL AKA VIRGINVIRGO

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:34 PM

have trouble sleeping alone?

sometimes.. my bf left to go to war ... and i couldnt take him leaving plus he cheated on me ... but i still feel like i'd rather have a cheating american fighting soildier beside me and be miserible then be alone .. thinking how i miss him so and how i did the right thing ... sad sad

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:32 PM

ok as i was saying when that disapeared..

(((peaches)))

sorry doll you know i love you, but theres no way im huggin your feet..

and mirror... blushing blushing blushing what was it not good enough for you??

or to much for you to handle....
teeheehee...
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

lollaugh laugh

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:44 PM

I have learned that just because someone is MALE it doesn't make them a MAN..anybody else here know the difference?laugh

i hate when males cal themselves men and they act like boys...

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:39 PM
OMG.... i would hate to put my children threw that type or abuse... and i kno u hated it... ur childs are handsome young men .. and u will find love.. just give it time

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:35 PM
nm chillin like a villin :smile:

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:27 PM

Today for me is a very sad day. Today is once of those days that I wish I had someone to talk to cry on there shoulder.

I dont get it, why cant I find someone whom doesnt care that I have 2 kids. They are a part of me, why cant I find someone that will except them and want to be a dad to them. They are very cute boys and very active. WHY. Its sad, its lonely, what am I suppose to do. Im feel hopeless somedays,

Please responded, I have no more answers?

because... probly most men dont want to play father to kids that arent theres.. there selfih .. u will find love...

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:24 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

HA!

I wanted to get that banner as the first post of the new set!

drinker

drinker drinker drinker

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:15 PM

That is so sad!!! Why don't you feed those f===ing dealers to the poor hungry dogs?
atta gurl !!!! xxoo

I'll adopt the dogs!...and shoot the damn dealers!

well b4 u shoot the dealers cant u get my money back? cuz they crack was wack .. lol.. jklaugh

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:11 PM
lol... i love obama... drinker drinker

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:07 PM
lol laugh

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:00 PM

in my ejama jouice or my just it up cold drinks... vodka has to be stronger then the flavordrinker drinker

whats ejama juice??

jama juice.. its a blend of ice cream ice and fruits..

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:57 PM
in my ejama jouice or my just it up cold drinks... vodka has to be stronger then the flavordrinker drinker

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:44 PM

well, this was my one serious post, I guess i should have expected this lol. I wont get my pms after tomorrow morning

oh ya .. whats pms?

private messages
\\

oh ok .. thankz drinker drinker

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:42 PM

well, this was my one serious post, I guess i should have expected this lol. I wont get my pms after tomorrow morning

oh ya .. whats pms?

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:40 PM

:heart: I will after midnight. :heart: thats when I start to feel the loneliestlove

lol ... mirrormirror is too crazy drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:37 PM

hello again everyone..its been long since i last posted a topic here..anyway, hope i still am welcome in the forum.,.hehehe,! ciao

hello... drinker

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:31 PM

HELP NOW i HAVE 2 POST DEL. WILL I BE KICKED OFF HERE?

i hope not... but if u are the sites free make another page

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:44 AM

:smile:

u can write more then once.. u dont just have to write a title for the forums.. just click quote or reply again and talk back

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:43 AM

<<<<<<Azzhole

At least....that's what the ex said. laugh laugh laugh

lol