Community > Posts By > VirginVirgo

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/25/08 02:12 AM

....lint blue? huh

Always blue, even if you dont own a stitch of blue clothing...even if you dont wear clothes, it's blue?

Why is it so???huh huh huh

did it hurt getting ur belly peirce cuz i thinking bout gettin it .. i just got my toungue and something else just dont wanan say huh but did it hurt?

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:41 AM

have ur best buddy fart in the car after eating beans or smell ur best buddys dirty Gym shorts

friend fart in the car roll the window down and push his ass out of it

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:40 AM
of cource a guy would love a guys girll.. i dont burp in publie or have tats .. but i watch sports and drink beer not wine .. i hate when people tell me i need to be more lady like.. i wanna pull they hair out .. im a roughneck biotch.. and i think u shoudl be urself...

VirginVirgo's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:36 AM
what he's to young? hes 22...

VirginVirgo's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:42 PM

huh cookie's ?

why u always thinking bout cookies? fat a** .. u need a diet they have diet cookie for u at the 24 hour fitness and they got em at healtfood store... try em .. they taste liek cament but better then the warm choclity flavor with chocolate sliding down ur lips as u take that one big bite and feel the hot sesation burn ur toungue but yet u dont scream u feel as u liek i t.. the flavors blend together nicely causing ur taste buds to get watery ... ok!!! no more cookies for u .. lol laugh laugh

VirginVirgo's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:39 PM

i'm gettin' gettin' some uhh!!! gettin' gettin' some uhh!!!

lol when u wrote that i started thinking about the song.. lol

VirginVirgo's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:32 PM

in a slave/master relationship?

yea back in slavery what happen was white stole black and has light skinned biotches as there in house fu'ck slaves.. lol nah .. nah i havent

VirginVirgo's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:21 PM

looks like all your peeps are sleeping.....

MAYBE HE MEANS PEOPLE OF JSH

VirginVirgo's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:20 PM
LOL.. WHAT IT DO BUGABOO?

VirginVirgo's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:19 PM
OKAY.. hI SHALES UR A HOTTIE.. WHO SHALES? OH YEA THAT ME .. LOL

VirginVirgo's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:57 PM
lol laugh laugh

VirginVirgo's photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:09 PM
ANGELINA JOLIE... SHE'S SUCH A HOTTIE WITH A NICE ASS BODY BUT CATHERINES HOT TO BUT SHE SEEMS *****Y

VirginVirgo's photo
Mon 03/24/08 04:20 PM
lol... do what i do when im bored.. go to the movies drunk ... have everyone complaining about u so u get kick out there egg the worlds cars... lol nah thats for bad people .. ont be bad.. lol i wouldnt do that again cuz cops came and i was to drunk so i ran right into the gATE ME AND MY FRIENDS WHERE K.O'ED

VirginVirgo's photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:51 PM
lol

VirginVirgo's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:36 AM
yup i play games or try to figure something i know i can figure out ... or i read john grisham best writter of all time.. or sometimes ill call a friend and we play bet it up ... last week we bet trish to jumo in the neighbors pool with no clothes.. the neighber was like 60 and he liked it..

VirginVirgo's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:54 PM
Nope .. they got other chicas on the side..

VirginVirgo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 11:41 PM
i liek it

VirginVirgo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 11:24 PM

y cant they get along they make a great team

yes so true have munchies and cant drive... drinker smokin ...

VirginVirgo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 11:12 PM

dumbass drunks couldnt drive anywhere to get to the fight...the weedheads might be lost but they would be there for munchies

lol true

VirginVirgo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 11:12 PM
beer