Community > Posts By > lexxielicks

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:26 PM

What makes you smile?

Having contact with my daughter. happy
(She is featured in one of my profile photos.)

I like that answer by you better. Imma go look at your profile so I can see her pic

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:16 PM
:smile:

My kids.

Thats Sweet

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:14 PM
Be honest. What do you think of my profile?

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:08 PM
What are you happy about? What makes you want to get up in the morning? What makes you smile?

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 06:47 PM

winking Naughty!! Lets just say I have a habit of teasing men :)

noway You a tease? Who would have guessed? :tongue:

Lol. Why is that so suprising?

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 06:35 PM
winking Naughty!! Lets just say I have a habit of teasing men :)

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 06:31 PM
Women what turns you on more, A Bad Boy, or A Good Boy?.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 04:48 PM

Why when people sign up for a dating site or a social networking site they don't upload a photo of themselves?

lexxielicks, I am wondering about the photo in your own profile. Your profile says that your ethnicity is "White / Caucasian", but the photo in your profile shows a person who appears to me to be either Hispanic, Native American or racially mixed - something other than Caucasian. If I am seeing right, then can you explain your appearance in your own profile photo?

I apologize for asking in public, but your mail filter will not permit me to ask in private due to my age.

Thanks for asking politely. I am mixed with Italian,white,and black.

Well, you are pretty no matter what your racial background is.

Thank you. You are a very nice person.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 04:33 PM

Why when people sign up for a dating site or a social networking site they don't upload a photo of themselves?

lexxielicks, I am wondering about the photo in your own profile. Your profile says that your ethnicity is "White / Caucasian", but the photo in your profile shows a person who appears to me to be either Hispanic, Native American or racially mixed - something other than Caucasian. If I am seeing right, then can you explain your appearance in your own profile photo?

I apologize for asking in public, but your mail filter will not permit me to ask in private due to my age.

Thanks for asking politely. I am mixed with Italian,white,and black.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 03:44 PM
My current boyfriend I have now, I actually met on this site. We talked for like 3 months on here and in person. We just decided now that we should date. And I am happy then I ever been in my entire life. He makes me smile.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 03:07 PM
What is that show about?

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 02:52 PM

The most common reason is that they aren't confident in, or are outright ashamed of their appearance for one reason or another. Others, especially women, have had creeper/stalker issues or feel they get too much superficial attention if they have a photo up, and/or would just prefer to interact with people based on their personality without any influence of how attractive they are or aren't. That probably covers about 95% of them, and I can't think of much more that wouldn't fall under some variation of the above, besides fake profiles and/or someone posing to be the opposite sex for whatever reason.

Thats true. BTW Your handsome

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 02:34 PM

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 02:30 PM
Yes I have met in person plenty of people. I've talked to on this site. And none of the men I met were weirdos or serial killers. Some women do post online profiles for attention.And some women just want to find a good man , and finding one of them is rare around here now days.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 01:11 PM
Why is it hard for men to explain or express their feelings?

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 12:56 PM
Some men can.Some men cannot. Some men can but don't care. Men know alot and they know when their being used some men speak on it some men don't either because their scared or their doing the same thing using the women cause she is beautiful and good in bed

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:40 AM

si Madonna, il muerta!

Sei fluente en italiano?

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:33 AM
Its not just men that don't cry some women don't either. I don't cry. Its not because I was raised not to. I just believe crying makes you weak and vunerable and I want to stay strong. Plus its just a waste of tears. Crying doesn't solve anything. It will only make you feel worse.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:27 AM

he mysteriously disappears.

Non Sapranno mai cosa li ha colpiti!

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:59 AM

ZEPPELIN!

Mi piace anche la musica antica!!!