Community > Posts By > niykee

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 11:39 AM
in addition to online searches, try offline local areas like Koinange Street , etc

that's kind of like a red light district

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 11:38 AM
Blondey111 has likely hit your nail square on the head.

The only insight I might offer is to consider that there are people using Mingle 2 for their own reasons.

Reasons which don't ALL...align with yours.
Yes, some are here to take advantage and play you.
Some are here for marriage.
Some are here for one-nighter sex.
Some are married looking for an ego boost or other options.
Some are spiteful.
Some are desperate.
Some are just passing time.
Some are testing the waters.
Some are just here for the forums as entertainment (or enlightenment).

My point is, this tool (online dating) functions to allow strangers to connect in a multitude of ways. As previously stated, this is a worldwide site. The people trying to connect are from many backgrounds with many specific goals and morals. Many different cultures.

The trick is to use this tool to connect only with people aligned with your goal.
It requires testing the waters and making decisions about forming connections with the right people (person) to reach your specific goal.
You gotta separate the wheat from the chaff.

If a specific candidate does not align with your goals, move on to the next, then the next until you find the right one who does.
The trick is to recognize those who don't align quickly but have patience, it takes time .

Choose Wisely.

wow this is really helpful. thanks

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 04:03 AM
I don't and never will. Most are dodgy as hell and I would never trust a word they say, let alone get in a relationship with one.

I dont think that being in certain situations should define who you are as a person. People serve jail time for crimes they didnt commit, people serve jail time and come out different, and so many other reasons. But I respect your opinion 100%

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 01:10 AM
So, we fattened you up and now SHE gets the goose?

We are going to need some pics you know ;-)

hahaha she gets to reap the seeds you helped plant

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 01:02 AM
Thanks blondie. Yours has been the most helpful response

blondey**

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 01:02 AM
Hi Niykee :wave: .. I am sure there would be men into being a sugar daddy .

Part of the problem you face may be your location ... especially with travel restrictions . Mingle is an international site .. so likely you are competing with local sugar babies lol .. or those in a geographically convenient location .

As for scammers .. it is a free dating site and very much to be expected . The important thing is that you are aware there is an issue ., so keep your senses about you .

Thanks blondie. Yours has been the most helpful response

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:56 AM
You sure know a lot of stuff for a 23 y/o Nike

:money_mouth:

well yeah, I'm young not an idiot :joy:

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:51 AM
Topic: IF YOU ARE HERE AND HAVEN’T FOUND A GUY

Then I would consider myself normal because I never did, never do, and never will be looking for a guy. Unless of course if Halle Berry has a sex change. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:joy::joy::joy:

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:40 AM
The topic and words you are using has often in my experience been associated with pay-for-play, sugar daddy, sugar mama, and friends with benefits...there are dating sites which are for people who seek these kinds of relationships...perhaps a better search on your part will hit the jackpot...

I've tried these apps and sites and most "sugar daddies" on there are scammers as well who ask you to send a registration fee for them to start sending you money

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:39 AM
The topic and words you are using has often in my experience been associated with pay-for-play, sugar daddy, sugar mama, and friends with benefits...there are dating sites which are for people who seek these kinds of relationships...perhaps a better search on your part will hit the jackpot...

gotcha. Thanks

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:38 AM
It's hard to imagine that most men in here are that bad.
Maybe 50 / 50

obviously not most men are bad. I've met a lot of nice genuine men on here. My issue is with the large number of scammers I've had experiences with

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:37 AM
Why do I think she means sugar baby??

yes that's what I mean.

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:35 AM
What sort of mutually beneficial relationship are you meaning?

sugar daddies/ mommies, that kind of thing

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:31 AM
is it weird that I have a thing for convicts? Obviously not murderers and rapists, but I find convicts sexy. Maybe because I make the assumption that they have "bad boy" personalities

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:25 AM
I'm very happy for you freebird!! And I wish the same for all of you looking for genuine connections❤

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:23 AM
Are men on dating sites completely against these type of relationships? And what are their reasons?

My take is that scammers and fakes have ruined it for those of us that want GENUINE mutually beneficial relationships which may actually lead to love or long term friendships

What's your take?

I personally came here looking for a genuine relationship months ago and have had no luck either because men find it hard to trust women on dating sites or men themselves are the scammers. Most experiences I've had with men from here have been awful, whereby they take what they want and tou never hear from them again

niykee's photo
Tue 05/25/21 12:21 AM
Are men on dating sites completely against these type of relationships? And what are their reasons?

My take is that scammers and fakes have ruined it for those of us that want GENUINE mutually beneficial relationships which may actually lead to love or long term friendships

What's your take?