Community > Posts By > bridget_law

bridget_law's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:47 AM

Hi Bridget I lived at 63rd and Karlov but I'm out in Tinley now :smile:

Wow, I live pretty close to 63rd and Karlov. I've got some college friends out in Tinley, too.

bridget_law's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:46 AM

Now, if only some more women in the area would respond to some posts.indifferent

I know, I've been trying to do something about that for a year, and it does no good....the locals don't post in the forums, and they don't reply to e-mails either. But I know there are a lot of them on the site....for whatever reason, they just don't want to participate.

Makes no sense to me; it would be like buying a car and never taking it out of the garage.

Well, as for me, I can honestly say I am pretty busy, so I don't get to these forums every single day. But, I do try to check about twice a week. People are just lazy mad

bridget_law's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:31 PM

SOUTH SIDE!!! Theres not many girls from chi or even midwest from what I seen,trust me I been lookin. the 1 cute chi girl i do see on here a lot is married n leavin the chi soon (Hi Singflowerforyou)
but id love 2get proven wrong, ladies where u at?

bridget ur beautifulflowerforyou

Thank you :-) I am by Midway...southwest side...so don't say south side girls aren't here...or cute!

bridget_law's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:47 AM
City girl :-)

bridget_law's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:48 AM
Haha I just got this the other day in an email.

bridget_law's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:56 AM
Thanks everyone :-)

bridget_law's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:19 PM
Preppy alcoholic who gives great head AND likes it dirty (I like to layer my shirts!)

If that's not a combo, I don't know what is!

bridget_law's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:18 PM
That is hilarious!!!!!

bridget_law's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:52 PM

I will tell you why its because some people try to they send messages etc.. usally dont even get a message back.Sometimes if we lower our standards a little we might be surprised who we can find.Alot of people on these kind of sites are looking for on a scale of one to ten a ten when they proabably arent even 5's.Please dont get me wrong not everyone but enough are.

I definitely agree. It just sucks...like these preferences are too black and white, you know? It is confusing!

bridget_law's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:15 PM
Neither do I. Why in the world would you join a site to meet friends, significant others, etc...and then not try to get to know anyone?

People always confuse me. drinker

bridget_law's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:05 AM
I have been reading the message boards. How can a city with 3+ million people and about a billion suburbs NOT have a huge and active message board??

bridget_law's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:49 AM
Anyone near Midway Airport looking to start something?

bridget_law's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:05 AM
Rate my profile...or just send me a message happy

bridget_law's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:38 AM
Hey all. I am new to the site. I just wanted to get my face out there and tell you to take a look at my profile if you're interested!