Community > Posts By > holland01

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:54 AM
i need peoples honest opinion. i turn 19 next month and i have never had a girlf friend. i have kissed one girl but she and i never dated partly due to the fact she already had a boyfriend. then i came close to dating another girl last year but it never happened

so seriously people, i need to know, from what you see, what the problem is.

i mean i am a little shy, but i never really even had girls show interest in me, other than a friend.

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:46 AM
sorry i doubt it

holland01's photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:31 PM

the last sets of concerts I went to was in Iraq, and the only thing we had to drink was Near-beer, so I didn't get wasted. but the concerts were Toby Keith, Montgomery-Gentry, Mark Wills, and Craig Morgan.
haha all the army seems to have are those country concerts...well most of them are anyways.
i went to montgomery-gentry in fort benning a couple of months ago on sand hill

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:09 AM

Everyone always says, "If there is a God, prove it"

Well I say, "If there isn't a God prove that"

As far as all the different religions out there, I believe they all point to the same God, however there are still some polytheism religions still out there. I however believe in god, but in a Deism way. Thats just my humble opinion!
yes same here. deism to me pionts to the answer. he is not personally connected to us. kinda like a scientist looking through a microscope. he may be a nice scientist but doesnt mean he is personally involved with the organisms. i believe in go but i believe that nature is proof of god. i am not a creationist. i am not a theist. and as that deism is not a religion but an idea, i believe that deism is headed toward the right direction.

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:03 AM

good for u thats so GAY
funny because your mom said otherwise last night when i ****ed her. but dont worry. i wont make you call me daddy. as long as you keep you mouth shut and let me **** your mom, itll all be good.

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:55 AM

whats the point of and opinion if you share it with no one? whats the point of a voice if you never speak to anyone with it?
thats what im saying. yet whether or not christians say they are or arent shoving their beliefs down your throat, they are. i was one of them that said i wasnt. but yet id be the first to tell you that you are wrong. and that i was right. and if i didnt say it i thought it which is also just as wrong. im not saying your wrong in believing what you believe. believe in what you need. but i do not need it.

i agree. sorry if you misunderstand me i dont want to seem like i think im right and your wrong i just striking up thought that goes beyond surface leve. on a side note that reply was direct towads adelines comment on how frivalous it was to argue over such things
haha well all i say is it is nice to have a rather intelligent talk on religion every once and a while. everyone is ussually one sided on this subject

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:48 AM

whats the point of and opinion if you share it with no one? whats the point of a voice if you never speak to anyone with it?
thats what im saying. yet whether or not christians say they are or arent shoving their beliefs down your throat, they are. i was one of them that said i wasnt. but yet id be the first to tell you that you are wrong. and that i was right. and if i didnt say it i thought it which is also just as wrong. im not saying your wrong in believing what you believe. believe in what you need. but i do not need it.

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:45 AM

God Always Was and Always Will Be.. He is The Great I am ,,, if you ever once , just once experience his presence , then you too will know .. pray and you will then see the answer you need..
haha no...
i was lead guitarist in the church. i prayed everyday for 5 years. and i still felt a hole. i tried my hardest to feel this jesus everyone spoke of. but i never seriously can say i felt him in that 5 years. and i tried oh so hard too. but never. so dont tell me to try. i held christianity there only as a security blanket.

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:42 AM

first i believe in a god just not one that is personally involved with us
second i dont believe in faith. i believe in reason and logic. faith is a placeholder for something thats not real

you cant say "i believe in reason and logic." and say you dont believe in faith. thats illogical in and of itself. you put your FAITH in reason and logic. faith is anything you belive to be true and value as right. faith is not bound to a religion. if you are an atheist you have FAITH that god does not exsist. people have a complete misunderstanding of the word for some crazy and unexplainable reason.
okay i connot put faith in anything so illogical
where is ther any kind of logic in christianity? theres not
yet millions believe in it
i cannot believe in something just because so many others do

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:40 AM
santana

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:28 AM
first i believe in a god just not one that is personally involved with us
second i dont believe in faith. i believe in reason and logic. faith is a placeholder for something thats not real

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:17 AM
i believe there may be a god, but the idea of theism turns me off. as to of who made this god that i think may be there?
i dont know...maybe its a natural force we dont understand.

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:14 AM
Edited by holland01 on Fri 02/01/08 03:15 AM

If god made us who made GOD????
god isnt real...believe me. ive debated this in my head over and over. i was a strong penticostal for the longest time until i relize that religion only depressed me.

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:03 AM

so right now i feel blah

whys that
i really dont know why...i just been feelin like crap lately. i guess it might be my deserate attempts at finding someone and coming up empty handed. but im too shy so i fail eveytime.

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:58 AM
so right now i feel blah

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:49 AM
vote nader for the green party
or the peace and liberty party
hes runing for bothe haha

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:48 AM
i admit
greys anatomy
but tell no one else
and i really dont watch tv otherwise

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:45 AM

No, it's a beautiful name. Not mine. Just a song title.
i was going to say thats a beautiful name. ive never heard it before and i though it just really sounded cool. adalade is also a cool name. random i know

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:41 AM
i am the bands biggest fan. stephen christian (the lead singer/frontman) is my idol. when i was in basic training he wrote me. it was awesome.

holland01's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:39 AM
you should listen to the dismantle. repair (acoustic)
such a beautiful song with amazing words