holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:53 AM
no one will win

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:53 AM
so you just say a random 5 word sentence? wait...i think i lost

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:51 AM
i dont know...i do have to admit that i find those kind of girls attractive...

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:45 AM

and why not young lady???
:wink:
i dont know this game

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:45 AM
true true true...i have no certain type of girl i like but i mean i want a girl that speaks her mind and a nonconformist to a certain piont

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:43 AM
too long/didnt read

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:42 AM

Play guitar and sing.
OH OH! I SING TOO! i guess that number 10 instument i play

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:40 AM

you've proven here to us that you are very intelligent, and ask great honest questions, take that intellectual knowledge, soften it up a bit, and chat to them like you're doing here, with us (easier said than done, i know) for women are generally quite understanding, and sensitive. and definately as a rule, looking for long term earlier than men. so you've got that advantage over most already, i hope this knowledge helps you relax, and give confidence for an smoother time in the beginning, and we are here for you, that is generally what we are all doing here, building up each other's confidence, because it's rough out there.drinker drinker drinker
youve got that one right on saying that it is tough out there. i mean i have to get out there more too. and now i relize that i need to have more confidence. and a new hairstyle. and im sure other things. just the only way as one has already stated, is to get out there and learn already i guess. i just guess i had the confidence i should in my looks

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:33 AM

change your hair style , from what i see in your picture alot of girls are really not into that style ..

and thats what i wanted to hear! constructive critisism! that neverhurt to tell the truth! now thank you!

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:31 AM
yes yes yes. well that sound like it seriously sucks. i mean i was never looking forward to going there. but it has to happen

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:25 AM

there are no rules... period. Society puts way too much pressure on us when it comes to dating. My biggest advice to you, would be to stop looking at women as potential girlfriends/lovers/etc. Just talk to them as you would any of your guy friends, find woman friends first... When you take her on her first date, you do it as friends. There's no pressure to keep up interesting conversation, because you allready have plenty to talk about. When the time is right, go for that kiss and the rest is history...

But yeah, like I said... don't stress so much over it. Look for friends, not for lovers.
see thats good advice...i think i will try that. oh by the way. thanks for the service. i tried my luck out with the army but i just got hurt pretty bad. fort benning was gay too. but thank you much. theres nothing better than defending our country hooah?

Thank you, it really helps us to see people support us like that. And don't feel bad, i sprained my ankle twice in basic (at relaxin jackson no less). Recycled once... then broke the same ankle later in my career... got metal in it now, so it should be good to go, lol.

i broke some vertibrea in my back. so i assume you have a mechanical mos? not combative right? the idiot i am signed up for the infantry...bad chioce. but either way i support you from the home front and really apprehiate what you are doing for us and this country

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:22 AM
oh and ive played everything but the guitar drums and bass for 11 years and the guitar for 8 years, bass for 6 and drums 5

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:21 AM
i play guitar, drums, bass, trumpet, trombone, tuba, baratone, french horn, and cornet. im also trying to learn piano.

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:16 AM

there are no rules... period. Society puts way too much pressure on us when it comes to dating. My biggest advice to you, would be to stop looking at women as potential girlfriends/lovers/etc. Just talk to them as you would any of your guy friends, find woman friends first... When you take her on her first date, you do it as friends. There's no pressure to keep up interesting conversation, because you allready have plenty to talk about. When the time is right, go for that kiss and the rest is history...

But yeah, like I said... don't stress so much over it. Look for friends, not for lovers.
see thats good advice...i think i will try that. oh by the way. thanks for the service. i tried my luck out with the army but i just got hurt pretty bad. fort benning was gay too. but thank you much. theres nothing better than defending our country hooah?

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:13 AM

laugh laugh laugh Sorry, but sometimes life does suck, it's part of learning. If everything came easy, would you appreciate it? Just curious.

yu my friend do have a point. i mean to get something great, you have to work for it. i mean ive worked but just not the right way i guess. i just need to figure out the right way of working i think

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:09 AM
and yes i know confidenceis the key and i tried acting confident once and i came off like im a gangster or something haha...that just didnt work...i come off ackward acting confident. like its wierd hahaha....i mean im a musician and when im acting like im gangster and adding that im white, doesnt work for me....being confident is hard for me

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:06 AM
as i implied, easier said than done. ive kissed one girl one night. im almost 19 years old and i have no clue about this game that as to b played...i mean theres rules...and theres just so much i dont know...it sucks

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:59 AM
one girl helped me out once when i was druuuuuunk.
not just drunk but to the extreme. when everyone else was laughing, she helped me

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:57 AM
and im just saying that because there never seems to be people around where every one is haha

holland01's photo
Mon 02/04/08 12:56 AM
haha you have a deep connection to this guy now dont you?