Community > Posts By > MusicalThought

MusicalThought's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:19 PM

well here's my two-bits worth............no i don't attract emotionally unavailable guys, and seeing how i'm unavailable period......i wouldn't even try to attract guys at all.

i thought we were talkin about unavailability, NOT rejectionhuh

GOOD POINT

back to unavailability

MusicalThought's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:14 PM

I love when people ***** about getting rejected then do the rejecting themselves. Serious hypocrisy right there.laugh

cute.

what is that suppose to signify???

uhm...a little bitterness, perhaps?

MusicalThought's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:12 PM

i fixed it just for you lol

*woot*

MusicalThought's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:08 PM

I love when people ***** about getting rejected then do the rejecting themselves. Serious hypocrisy right there.laugh

cute.

MusicalThought's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:07 PM

i wouldn't reject youlove blushing

ouch. only 21-25, huh? i can't even email a response to that
LOL

MusicalThought's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:05 PM

I can't attract anyone.. I feel like i'm earning my masters in email rejection laugh
we should start a support group lol

*jumps up and down waving arms frantically*
I'll join!!!
i am sure you dont get rejected lol a sweetheart like you . no way cant happen

yeah...right...sure...
LOL

MusicalThought's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:00 PM

I can't attract anyone.. I feel like i'm earning my masters in email rejection laugh
we should start a support group lol

*jumps up and down waving arms frantically*
I'll join!!!

MusicalThought's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:54 PM

I'm more emotionally cautious....seem to attract those that are emotionally needy.....very needygrumble

AMEN

MusicalThought's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:52 PM
I feel you on the loser magnet thing...I attract a$$ holes, though--slight difference.

MusicalThought's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:02 PM
If this place is so full of weirdos, why are you here? Stop raining on other peoples' parades and work on finding yourself someone. We don't need your negativity, dear.

MusicalThought's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:01 PM
bigsmile I am so incredibly happy for you! I met a guy here too, and we're completely head over heels for each other...smooched
We laugh about meeting online, and say that you can find anything online nowadays...books, clothing, food, lingerie...and a boyfriend! haha
Best of luck to you both--and I hope you are every bit as happy together as he and I are!

:heart:

MusicalThought's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:05 PM
I actually got a tattoo on my foot in April 2007--it's not bad, but then again I've pierced my own ears, etc., so I don't know if our pain tolerance is the same...
I also have one on my lower back, though, and it hurt more--mostly because of the thick lines of the tattoo...the more the artist has to widen a line, the more it will hurt...
Also keep in mind, the foot is a bony area, much like the hand, so it's bound to be more sensitive.

As for tattoos in general--be absolutely sure you want it--it will, after all, be there forever. Do you want to look at your foot when you're 40 and have a tattoo there?

Anyway, I hope I helped a little...?