Community > Posts By > John_R

John_R's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:42 PM
Having memories of the past loves that I thought I had is tough. With time I have learned to move on, sure it sucks sometimes but it works out in the very end. I have moved on after the three disasters in my life happened and I am glad that I did, it made me realize that those were not the ones meant for me. I believe there's someone out there for you, it's just a matter of time and patience. I know waiting can be a pain but we cannot go rushing after the right one, we may never find him or her. It's best to be patient and place yourself out there in the world and meet others. That's what I'm doing.

John_R's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:35 PM
Thanks you're very beautiful.

John_R's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:39 PM
I don't drink and I can't stand bars. Another avenue that I could try is college, once I get back into it that is. I have to pay off a tuition bill right now, that was something that someone told me and that's where I met the second and third girls. So I guess college can be a good place.

John_R's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:43 PM
Not a swapper.

John_R's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:37 PM
Sharing?

John_R's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:36 PM
What is funny?

John_R's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:33 PM
I am in the position where I want to have a girlfriend of my own, one that I would love and care for as she would do the same for me. I know I sound like a hopeless romantic, it's just that I have never had a serious relationship with someone before, I always see couples holding hands and it makes me sick sometimes. I hang out at Barnes and Noble and try to make an attempt to meet someone there, I browse through certain aisles where they would be and try to strike up a conversation with them by talking about the particular book they are looking at. I found myself going to the relationship section and picking up a few books on how to be in a relationship, I will be honest I have been with three girls and in the end they all turned out disasterous. The first one was cheating on me, the reason I know this is because I seen her walking hand in hand with another guy on my way home from running an errand at the grocery store, the second girl was a user, she ended up going to another guy for support and comfort that is after I got her rocks off, the third thought of me as a walking bank. One such incident was when she called at the last minute to go to dinner with her and her friend, she asked if I could pay for her friend's meal who just received a check and she already blew it. So that is where I am at in the world of relationships, single and hating it. Sorry for griping, it's just that each girl that I meet always turns out to be wrong. Is there any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for reading.

John_R's photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:48 PM
I think normal girls are non existent. The girls that I bump into are either crazy or like jumping from guy to guy. I think there might be a few normal girls out there.

John_R's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:45 PM
Hello I am the new guy around here, I already posted my greetings in the newbie forum. I am one of those types of people who is looking to meet new people and if I find the "one" whatever that means then fine I know I accomplished something. The truth is I have never been on an online dating website, before I was kind of skeptical about it, but I hear stories all the time about people finding the one true love that they had been searching for. That is why I am here, I am here to build a relationship, if one even exists, which I know it does. I believe there is always someone out there for someone. I do not know why husbands come on here and pretend to be single, to me honestly that is being immature. I believe in true love and am willing to find it.

John_R's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:45 PM
Thanks again for the warm comments. I will make a habit of checking this place out from time to time.

John_R's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:39 PM
Hello Jade, that is a very pretty name. Very pleased to meet you. :wink:

John_R's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:36 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I really appreciate that. It's good to be apart of a forum that is welcoming. So how is everyone tonight?

John_R's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:31 PM
Hi I just signed up for this site, I'm new to the whole online dating scene. You can check out my profile if you want. This is my first time doing something like this, a friend of mine recommended this site to me and so far I am really liking it. I'm the type of person who is struggling to maintain a healthy relationship. I am pretty sure that I'm not alone out there, I bet there's more people trying to understand what to do and what not to do. For the past couple of weeks I have been putting myself out there and going to places like bookstores to try and meet new people but I have been thinking about the online dating scene a lot and think that this is a wonderful way to start.