Community > Posts By > oldpom

oldpom's photo
Mon 06/11/12 04:24 PM
Hi, any Females 50 plus in NSW, looking for a relationship and willing to take a chance on me? Love to hear from you, but please, would the scammers stay away, I have heard it all.

oldpom's photo
Mon 06/11/12 04:15 PM
Believe it or not, there are still some "Gentlemen" around who are not just after one thing. I am on this site looking for a serious relationship and would not want to ruin any chances of that by coming on strong on a first, or even second date. Sex is something that has to be mutually agreeable and something both want at the same time. It is much better to wait and enjoy the build up to what may happen.

oldpom's photo
Mon 06/11/12 02:54 AM
Just joined the site and not sure what i am looking for or, if there are any genuine people out there who will reply.

Would like your opinions on my profile and any constructive criticism would be appreciated.

p.s If you are female, reading this, like my profile and think we match up, please contact.

oldpom's photo
Wed 06/06/12 07:53 PM
Hi, just joined the site and hoping i can find a nice lady. I am 61, recently widowed, so not looking for anything other than companionship at the moment.