Community > Posts By > Peter29

Peter29's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:57 PM

HEY EVERYONE I'M A BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMAN GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR AND THE WHOLE PACKAGE SO HOW COME MEN DON'T WANT ME FOR ME.THEY ONLY WANT ONE THING. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WANTS THE RELATIONSHIP THING ANYMORE. sad
Keep smiling babe your beautiful the way your are dont let anyone say different bigsmile Come and chat to me any time hopefully we can both be happy and smile together flowerforyou

Peter29's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:17 PM

Wait...She broke up with you because you didn't tell her you were going home after work? She's taken chutzpah to a new height. If this is not the case tell me. If it is true then you are better off without her. Anyone who cares about you wouldn't do something that spiteful because you had a bad day at work and went to your own house. You didn't do anything wrong, and she seems like she has some WAY bigger issues then being cold to you. Now you just have to deal with working with her. This is why you never **** where you eat brother...Feel better.
all true went home without saying bye, and she says i have a bad attitude? and yeah she does have a few issues. As a few days a go she told me she may be pregnent with he ex's kid!! well why the hell would i care as she wanted to cut all ties with me!!
I dont see her in work now as i have finishe there as im an elecriain so the job is over thank god. thank for the advise bro

Peter29's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:00 PM

You are as bad as she is and I think you deserve all that you get, I got no time for anyone who screws up other peoples relationships and it seems that is what you have been trying to do. mad mad

for my last reply all new to this lol

Peter29's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:57 PM
I can understand where you come from but i am still very good friends with my ex girlfriend i feel i had enough respect finsih with her than hurt her more..

Peter29's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:28 PM
Need some sdvice, I'd been seeing this lady where i was working known her for a year n the last few months we got closer n closer, we were both in relationships n i had finished mine to be with her before xmas. Well we would txt non stop even when she was in bed with her boyfriend (he was sleeping) lol. n chat till the early hrs of the night on the net. We had gone out on nights out with work n we slept together in the same bed no sex tho! anyway as new year came we got together after she split with her boyfriend, was going good till i had a bad day in work and didnt say i was going home after work, hence her taking i was angry with her saying my attitude was bad!! and she finished with me, i was heart brokenbrokenheart as i cared so much for her and we both felt we had something speical together.. but know we dont talk and i feel lost and hurt as she was so interested and wanting us to be together then BOOM..
I dont want you! Is that right or is there something wrong?? know i her she's back with her ex which treats her horrid. But i treated her like a princess!!

Please help!!

Would also like to meet friends to chat to during my lonely night..

Thank you everyone that replys and trys to help me understand!

Peter29's photo
Thu 01/17/08 01:48 PM
Take care out the one how shares my name..
A request to the dj to play a bit of Black Sabbath (paranoid) hint hint cheersdrinker

Peter29's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:01 AM
lol thats classlaugh

Peter29's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:49 AM
Hi my names Peter, im pretty new to your neighbourhood:tongue:hoping to meet new friends and maybe more around my area, but not just my area tho, everywhere. As i'm a pretty lonely guy at the moment:cry: so i'm hoping someone maybe able to make me smile again. hope to here from someone soon.