Community > Posts By > alienencounter1

alienencounter1's photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:54 PM
This site is advertise as a dating site.There are alot of looking for a friend sites out there.But this is not one of them so i am kind of confused why people use this site for that..And please dont contact me complaining about this comment....or say you got to be friends first which is simply not true.We date to become close enough to create a strong loving relationship not a friendship ,sometimes i feel people use that term to leave a doorway to get out of ralationship, and not have honor to tell the truth'''

alienencounter1's photo
Fri 01/25/13 01:26 PM
OK yes dating is hard and trying in todays world.I have noticed some really bad attitudes and wont say much more than that and you know what I mean..But come on 4 to 7 years on a dating site what thats about? My cut off date is 24 months if nothing has developed nothinh by then im gone.Damn im not a ken doll and yes over 50 and have a few wrimkles but stable have great job,fun and very positive attitude.I just think people exspect to much out of people when dating.I dont live in a fantansy land of dating my request is easy be nice and down to earth.Just wanted you guys to give me your views,,thanks

alienencounter1's photo
Mon 12/10/12 10:57 AM
While taking classes at marshal art studio in Houston a request came from concert managers that they needed on stage security''''' I was 20 at the time''''' for a group called the Eagles,,,, never heard of them at the time they were back up band for the Doobie Brothers.Met all the guys in both bands and found out that they were just regular people''I must say I had fun in my younger life,I even bodygaurd for Pink Floyd'''Its nice when you can find someone close to your own age at least you know what in the hell they are talking about'''frustrated

alienencounter1's photo
Sun 12/02/12 10:52 PM
Edited by alienencounter1 on Sun 12/02/12 11:17 PM
OMG Get a Grip'''Nobody said that every african is a scammer ''dont get so defensive '' I live in texas and we have alot of ignorant rednecks in south texas but doesnt bother me because I know im not one of them.Its just people are tired of the millions of dollars that we are suppose to recieve from the emails from africa .So far this year my total is 120,million dollars that is suppose to be transfer to me by western union and have they bothered to send it .The last email said the money was held up at the UN, that figures ,thats why we are all upset dont they know we have a shopping spree to go on.......rofl oops

alienencounter1's photo
Mon 11/19/12 01:23 PM
Edited by alienencounter1 on Mon 11/19/12 01:55 PM
''''Look at New York which you don't hear about anymore ,islam took life of many innocent loved ones at 911 then they come back and try to build a muslim religion center within blocks of where the world trade center stood by which is common in there history as to build a trophy next to a conquered area...Then when we raised hell about it then they ask where is your tolerance ,yea right....Islam didn't give a d*** how we Americans felt or did they care that they took Americans lives..Islam is violient,demonic and destructive ...and the toilet seat of hell...

alienencounter1's photo
Mon 11/19/12 10:11 AM
**This is most profitable time of year for scammers.We all love it food,family and friends a time for endearment and embracing the ones you love.Actually for me this most romantic time of the year.With the smell of cinnamon apple pie, turkey ,ham and lets don't forget that piney smell of that old faithful christmas tree.....memories of our childhood during christmas come ringing back o.m.g. what a wonderful time''''but for us who are single it can be particularly hard and depressing .Thats when the scammers begin to try to take control of your emotions and when your least vulnerable.Holidays is a time for love and there ready to give a helping hand through your heart and right into your pocket.This holiday season if you don't have that special someone, hang with your family and friends but for me childrens hospitals are one the most loving places to be. the children would love to see and hear from you.There smiles and laughter warm those lonely hearts''''''''''Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas'''''''''

alienencounter1's photo
Fri 11/16/12 09:12 PM
'''Loved your sense of humor''yea your right they cant read''If you want to have fun ask them a intellectual question then it gets interesting .....

alienencounter1's photo
Fri 11/16/12 07:37 PM
Thanks for the extra info it was great''''''

alienencounter1's photo
Fri 11/16/12 04:50 PM
Woman are number one targets women are very sensitive in that area but we all been used at one time or another .....Thanks your a sweetheart

alienencounter1's photo
Fri 11/16/12 04:47 PM
The last girl was white,white skin and white blonde hair with blue eyes she claimed she was half ethnic i live in Texas and very familiar with mix races that she wasnt'''

alienencounter1's photo
Fri 11/16/12 04:28 PM
Yes,they are fun to monkey with I usually take 2 weeks of there time.Can you imagine a grass hut with a exstension cord a generator outside with a laptop inside.....

alienencounter1's photo
Fri 11/16/12 04:02 PM
As most people already knows that dating scams come from all over the world.Taking lonely people hearts and manipulating them for there own gain.Love is one of the most intense emotions in a human.Since love is such a complicated emotion we can not know or notice that we are being manipulated by a scamer. Here is your red flags to help identify if your in process in getting scamd'''They the scammers cant spell they worst than me,lol.There sentences are broken''Most of the time it will show that they live in the United States or England but currenly in Africa as internship for nursing,administration training or on buisiness,,,They never have a phone.....The profile will state,new to site,looking for marriage .Ages are between 31 to 38...When you mention age difference they allways say it doesnt matter....Allways out of state or temp.out of the country.They avoid answering complicated questions ...They use the same M.O. of all that I dealt with*****Remember its your heart and your money know how to protect it,knowledge is powerful'''''Be safe,have fun,but be aware ...Hope this helps,,,,

alienencounter1's photo
Sat 09/29/12 09:12 AM
Your so right Kim ''thanks for your welcoming ''''

alienencounter1's photo
Sat 09/29/12 09:03 AM
If you been contacted from any of the girls from Africa your being set up.Yes they are young and smart.Using emotional ties to get in your pocket I didnt fall for it but really funny to think that a girl in her 20s would want a older man.Guys use that brain of yours no they dont want you just your bank account so laugh your *** off your your no fool''''''''

alienencounter1's photo
Thu 07/19/12 10:14 PM
Girls your to hard on yourselves ,I adore older women and looking too.find one''''''''''''''''

alienencounter1's photo
Wed 07/18/12 09:41 PM
yea,right sorry need be on christian date,and maybe not then,dont forget we are human.

2 Next