Community > Posts By > BlkBBW2Wed

no photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:53 AM
No sure what shows you're speaking of, but I have seen websites, youtube videos and blogs about being prepared. I don't see the justification for doing anything more than keeping a week or two of staples and water. I live in Florida, the weather is simitropical so hurricanes, tornadoes and flooding is prevalent. If I stock great amounts of supplies and a flood happens, what good have I done for myself or anyone else? Underground bunkers would do me no good. Sink holes are common here. Plus a tidal wave could fill it with flood water. What if there's a fire and everything I've stocked up, goes up in smoke?

I think, you just have to depend on your instincts and intellect to get through. Some idea of what plants to eat, how to filter water, how to build a fire are good to know.

Try not to worry overmuch. If you believe in a higher power, I do, then cultivate that. Know that if something happens, if it is for you to get through it, you will.

no photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:25 AM
Hello writer1865reiki,

Are you writing a book?

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 06:10 PM
Vibrant, 60+ Blk BBW here in West Palm Beach. There has got to be a gentleman for me in this city. Where are you? Speak up!

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 05:19 PM
Actually, mine have expanded in scope of things I'll try. In my younger days, my fantasies were all about self. Now, I imagine pleasing my partner, too. Or, maybe I'm just hornier. Could be, I'm still selfish. I'm hoping for some realtime experience to find out.

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 05:11 PM
Adding my 'aye' to laughsandgiggles. I'm new, just joined today but I'm sure that if you put forth the effort, you'll find a lady perfect for you.

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 05:07 PM
Hello, everyone. I just joined and I'm on my way seeking the uhmmm 'older' crowd. I'm very hopeful. Still. Anyway, I hope the best for your all.