how ya feelin bro?
gooddrinker

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:50 PM

yo my nigs in the house?!?
right heredrinker

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:36 PM

share the cds and info when u get them out.

will do, we're pretty serious bout this so we're gonna get some Promos out pretty soon and hopefully post a website up
drinker

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:29 PM

not much my man, chillin wit my boi, we're gonna drop some trackz tonight. we got thiz ghetto rigged computer mic
laugh

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:27 PM
sup my nigdrinker

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:03 PM

I would if I was younger
laugh

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:19 PM
ugly feetsick

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:13 PM
pats taking this ****drinker

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:41 PM

well tombs...my true color is black...i'm personally glad he's gone and if he were my child he would never disrespect anyone in the cyber or real world...my 3 are yes ma'am and no sir children...also he wasn't here for compassion or problem solving he was the obligatory sh*t stirrer that show up now and then and get shut down pretty damn quick...you can e-mail me if you like...so you won't be banneddevil
brenda
p.s. in the beginning i was trying to help him by telling him to slow down and think a min before he just let his fingers fly so that the community could understand what he was trying to convey. he mailed me back that i was a f*ing whore biotch (not censored that should mind her own ugly ass business...
it pretty much went down hill from there...don't worry though tombs, his mold hasn't been broken...there will be more...bring em onbigsmile
drinker flowerforyou

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:34 PM

well said. heels wasn't a bad kid. just a little on the negative side. sorry he left.
he left?noway

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:31 PM

first of all let me say this i really dont care what anyone thinks of me but here goes today after i awoke i started to go through the threads and i came upon a couple done by heels 08 a young foreign kid who spoke with broken english but none the less no different than the rest of us here as he tried to talk about himself and his problems i started noticing that people who i thought were decent start insulting him and the way he spoke and the fact that he had a few post and pretty soon there were more insults directed at this kid and he was told to shut up i guess everyone felt the need to join in the crowd against this young man and yall know who you are and you should be ashamed of yourselves its threads like these that show the rest of us your true colors ..what if this had been your kid ..this young man came on here to try to make friends and he was alienated i guess by those who thought they were better than him well on the contrary ..so you dont have to worry about heels08 because he has deactivated his account i hope yall are proud of yourselves sometimes these young adults come on here needing a friend to talk with and maybe we may find ourselves the gap between them doing something harmful who knows but you would have thought that yall could have showed more compassion for this young man i hope yall are happy now i personally would like to say more but trust me i would be banned .....:angry:
i know i was one!drinker

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:35 PM
sup playadrinker

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:31 PM
drinker

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:29 AM
noway sick

glasses

:heart: :heart: :heart: I think your HOTT !!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
dude are you gay? if so ur have jungle fever like a mofo huh
laugh laugh I do have jungle fever !!!laugh laugh
laugh
sup playadrinker
yo glasses wheres asian fever
laugh I'm still hot-n-bothered by XXplosive !!laugh
huh sick laugh

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:26 AM

glasses

laugh
sup playadrinker
yo glasses wheres asian fever
lol idklaugh

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:25 AM

laugh laugh
noway

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:23 AM

laugh
sup playadrinker

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:18 AM

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:44 AM

I know I moved out of my parents house immediately out of high school! Independance is a GREAT feeling give it a try....

want someone to help me then i can pay my own
noway

foresight's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:40 AM

then get a job
laugh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25