Community > Posts By > foresight

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:50 AM

Dude get a new girlfriend, sounds like she walks all over you from your other posts
i would but i love her :blushing shes ok just like to share some of my stoires

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:45 AM
so i was talking to my gf on the phone last night and as i said i luv you she hung up. now we all know if i woulda did that i would be deadgrumble something like that ever happen to you?drinker

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:38 AM

The worst part about being in an online forum, is that people can be whoever they want, rather than who they ARE. I always try to be true to myself, and to not misrepresent myself. I have only belonged to the forum for a couple weeks, and I have met someone wonderful who I am getting to know better, over dates and what not. Now I see people with thousands of posts who haven't met a single person... I don't know what's up with it, but it seems to me like some people may be misrepresenting themselves, and people can tell or something. Any thoughts on this?

i have never had a date and I think its because I am a bi tch.laugh
lol

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:37 AM
get drunkdrinker

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:13 AM

I don't ask how I look because high school is so 25 plus years agao.i do ask that you tell me about the big black thing in my teeth,the booger hanging from my nose,my dress tucked in my underwear and the big wet spot on my ass where I sat in something.
laugh

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:05 AM

I'm not confused...I know exactly what I want...and I will let you know each and every time it changes.:wink: laugh
i want do u want RIGHT NOW
Dude...This one is one of the more kinder gentler women on this site.. And she could probably chew you up and spit you out without breaking a sweat!
laugh

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:04 AM
reason i made this post is cuz i got in a world a trouble for telling the truth all my feet problem ppl know what im talking aboutlaugh :wink:

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:00 AM

If I ask you if I look fat, you better damn well tell me the truth! Cuz I don't want to go out looking fat, I'm short, I can't afford to look fat, it makes me seem shorter. And if I find out I did look bad/fat/trashy/whatever and you didn't tell me, there'd be hell to pay rather than if you just told me I looked bad and I was upset for a minute or two until I changed again.
laugh drinker

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:58 AM

I'm not confused...I know exactly what I want...and I will let you know each and every time it changes.:wink: laugh
i want do u want RIGHT NOW
laugh laugh

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:55 AM

Tread lightly foresight!!laugh laugh
laugh

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:49 AM

Most girls really and honestly just want your opinion. If you are in a relationship where the girl (not jokingly) gets upset when you tell her the truth, then you've got a spoiled girlfriend. Most of us just want to see how others will procieve us, and sometimes the truth hurts and we except that.
drinker

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:47 AM
:wink:

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:46 AM

TO ANNOY US MEN laugh
that shirt makes ur ass look fatbigsmile

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:41 AM
i say 6 monthsdrinker

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:40 AM
Why do women say they want a honest man this want to be lied to, such as that dress doesnt make you look fat. hit me backdrinker

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:51 AM
crazy fun nigh even 3 of my posts got bannedgrumble goodnight

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:48 AM

lol i cant stop about it or they'll shut this post down but just let me say 6 posts got shut down 3 of em being minebigsmile drinker

Damn, can you at least tell me the topic without getting yourself in deep water?.....lol
nope lol they'll shut us down fast grumble

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:47 AM

you missed a epic post battle todaydrinker

We're from the same city. Hello.
we are o.Ohuh

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:46 AM
lol i cant stop about it or they'll shut this post down but just let me say 6 posts got shut down 3 of em being minebigsmile drinker

foresight's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:44 AM
you missed a epic post battle todaydrinker

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25