Community > Posts By > mikekeeler

mikekeeler's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:07 AM
Edited by mikekeeler on Wed 01/16/08 07:09 AM
Well, I was thinking I should give my ex-girlfriend another chance. I'll go back together with her after she moved out on her own. The real reason why I broke up with her because I found out her parents told to break up with me. I didn't want that to happen. After that, I was dating a girl who's alot different. That same girl broke up with me for something, a so-called friend of hers told her I was cheating on her. I never did such a thing. I had a time looking for a date for my senior prom. I went by myself. And last summer, I went out with two lifeguards, they were both younger than me. I broke with the first one cause she never picked up the phone half the time and we hardly see each other. And the after that was better than the first one, I thought she was the one until a different girl turned her againest me, and she broke with me. The good thing was that me and her are still friends.

As for my ex-girlfriend, me and her are still friends and we hang out most of the time. I told her about the girls I was dating after her. I told her they're nothing like her. And it was a big mistake.

That's my story.

mikekeeler's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:02 AM
Would any guy will go back together their ex-girlfriend if that's the only girl that they can find?

mikekeeler's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:59 AM
That will do.

mikekeeler's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:59 AM
Well, you would talk to girls about the same thing guys about.