Community > Posts By > RxPhill

RxPhill's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:43 PM
she got so upset over all you crazy women and left the sight..most are old or mean I dont want to be on this sight any more I came here and all i got are crazy girls why does every one have to be so meen to each other and all the ones saying that crap i understand why there alone.....im done i got my friends and im bailing with them

RxPhill's photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:45 PM
why is it everyone has to put her down? there only pictures ,Hell if I was that beautiful as a woman I would show every one....It seems to me there are a lot of mad people and are just looking to vent on anything they read..I bet the girls who are putting you down candy dont look good in anything

RxPhill's photo
Sat 02/23/08 01:43 PM

Why is it all weman want what they cant have, always looking over the shoulder of a real man looking for some ass hole on a white horse ???? Cant you see nine out of ten times your dream man is the guys shoulder you are looking over....I have sisters too and I sat along side them for those stories "Those are called fantasies"...Stop looking at people for what you want them to be and love them for what they are....You know we dont have much time on this earth to find someone who loves us. Because in the end love is all we have.And in the end we all get ugly....So all you have are the eyes of the man or woman that once was...Good Luck people and God Bless....

RxPhill's photo
Sat 02/23/08 01:43 PM
Why is it all weman want what they cant have, always looking over the shoulder of a real man looking for some ass hole on a white horse ???? Cant you see nine out of ten times your dream man is the guys shoulder you are looking over....I have sisters too and I sat along side them for those stories "Those are called fantasies"...Stop looking at people for what you want them to be and love them for what they are....You know we dont have much time on this earth to find someone who loves us. Because in the end love is all we have.And in the end we all get ugly....So all you have are the eyes of the man or woman that once was...Good Luck people and God Bless....