Community > Posts By > 96Stingray

96Stingray's photo
Tue 01/22/08 03:54 AM
But it's only Muslims that condition their kids to be radical religious terrorists right?

96Stingray's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:01 PM
And I get scolded for being confrontational? noway

96Stingray's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:31 PM
In my mind, it's really very simple. We need a president that's not in bed with multi national corporations. If given the opportunity, I will run to the voting booth to vote for John Edwards. Of course he would need to stay out of any slow moving motorcades.

96Stingray's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:18 PM
Opus X hey? That's hardcore. Try cigarfamily.com. It's run by the Fuentes. You'll see what I was saying. Although they've pretty much squashed political discussion.

96Stingray's photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:08 AM

Lies, lies, it's all lies. Down with the "man". WTF?

If your agenda is to "see how many I piss off" then please refrain from posting on this thread. This discussion is for the distribution of information and opposing views. We can respectfully agree to disagree. But we can't have a pissing match... read the rules before you post.

Ok. My apologies. I didn't read the rules. I admit I do sometimes come out swinging. I'm used to discussing these things on cigar related boards. And let me tell ya. The notion that cigar smokers are predominantly rich, white republican men is no fallacy. And I have become used to a much nastier, take no prisoners environment.

And so with my tail between my legs, I promise to try to remain civil

96Stingray's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:20 PM
I smell bull****. Staging a phony attack to rally support for war is one of the oldest tricks in the book. It's amazing how stupid and gullible people can be. Yet it happens over and over.

I find it appalling that not one of our so called liberal media outlets even raised one question about the authenticity of these attacks. How many bogus stories have we heard about Iran? I can think of at least two off the top of my head that were proven to be fake.

This is my first post here! Let's see how many I piss of by the end of the week. grumble