RunWildWithMe's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:53 AM
absorber

RunWildWithMe's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:51 AM
hopeful

RunWildWithMe's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:40 AM

And then there is the scene when Mother Theresa is trying to explain to her that she has not gone against gods will by falling in love with the man, lol (right before she sings climb every mountain)

OH YES...I AGREE!!!

RunWildWithMe's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:43 AM

Morning girls!
I saw Ruth outside trying to pick up on a fire hydrant... She could be a while.

Maybe today I will finally have the time to figure out what has been possessing my computer! A Priest and some holly water is not entirely out of the question yet.

Yea.. I know... A computer hardware engineer who can't fix his own machine.. I've already heard what you are typing.. I'm always so busy working on everyone else's stuff.. My equipment suffers!

And hey, i work for a church, so if ya need the holy water...lol..let me know!!! laugh

RunWildWithMe's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:37 AM
Good Morning :smile: new here just wanted to stop and say hi to everyone..hope yall have a great day!!!

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:16 PM

Pistol or rifle does not make a difference.
It's all in the marksmanship!

I quite agree..its what you got..its what you can do with it that counts:wink:

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:13 PM

and to the girl who made the doughnut comment....don't check out the post if you don't want to read it....easy as that chickie

i second that...dont judge unless you want to be judged..and no one is ever clean!!!flowerforyou

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:06 PM
I luv that crazy doc...he is such a b*****d and he's so cute he can get away with it!!

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:04 PM
OMG..I LUV THAT MOVIE...SAW IT JUST TWO SUNDAYS AGO...I HAVE SEEN THAT MOVIE EVERY YEAR FOR THE PAST 20 YRS...I KID YOU NOT... AND IM SHOWING MY AGE...THAT IS ABOUT THE ONLY MOVIE I WILL ACTUALLY SIT THROUGH..SUCH A ROMANTIC AND BEAUTIFUL STORY...(I RAMBLE SOMETIMES...LOL) BEST PART WHEN THE CAPTAIN TELLS MARIA HE LOVES HER..(in the garden)!!!!

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:59 PM

Damn. I am a real life chick magnet! Except not. lol

Oh honey...you're sooo cute...dont worry, someone will come along and grab you up...i would except my oldest daughter is older than you...you'll be fine..take care and keep advertising!!!!

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:57 PM
San Antonio here...went through Wharton on my way to Dallas...dont even ask me howlaugh

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:55 PM
I live in San Antonio,,,,,sure is a nice offer and i luv to run wild....like older women???:wink:

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:55 PM
I live in San Antonio,,,,,sure is a nice offer and i luv to run wild....like older women???:wink:

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:50 PM
Edited by RunWildWithMe on Tue 01/08/08 09:51 PM

Jill Rucker, you out there?

ok i gotta ask...who is Jill Rucker and why do you want her so bad...lol//this is the third time i've seen you calling out for her...lolhappy

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:21 PM
I do...its the only way i can have any peace...lollaugh

RunWildWithMe's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:06 PM
Im new...just got on today.....just wanted to say hello to everyone...like this idea of everyone being friends...can always use friends...Im Angie..from San Antonio TX...46, two girls, two grandbabies....blah, blah, blah...lol...love to just laugh and have fun. Thanks for listening!!!:smile:

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next