Community > Posts By > RunWildWithMe

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:06 AM
Sure would...dated a oil rigger ... got along really well...we were both independent individuals...when he came home it was great...one hazard..when they get weekend leave they look for a little something and if you can overlook that its fine..unfortuatley i couldnt..i was faithful he wasnt here i am..lol..hope things work out for you guys!!!

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:01 AM

laugh laugh

I am HEAR to complain about those who like QUITE nights in front of the fire, don't like TO many tattoos, and spell every other word wrong on their profile.

Spellcheck will get you a much more intelligent set of responses! Literacy is sexy!

my 2 cents

bigsmile GOOD ONE BRO..

And I am NOT close to PERFECT in ANYway
So my spelling and my grammer need to always SHOW "ME",
So that I don't MIS-LEAD anyone about "THAT" fact...

No-one should be LOOKED DOWN AT, because they are not as "SMART" as "YOU" would like them to be.

We come here with ALL KINDS of indiffrences, and WE ALL LEARN,
through others as to What THEY can except and cannot except.

Me, I try not to EVER judge a stranger on anything, if THEY ARE "REAL" and seem to be GIVING ME, their TRUTH!:heart:

But I do hold people to BEING "REAL" on here!!
Hmm I wonder if you know spell check is two words? LOL:smile:

well said...you should have said that in the other thread!lol

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:59 AM
Edited by RunWildWithMe on Thu 01/10/08 10:59 AM

laugh laugh

I am HEAR to complain about those who like QUITE nights in front of the fire, don't like TO many tattoos, and spell every other word wrong on their profile.

Spellcheck will get you a much more intelligent set of responses! Literacy is sexy!

my 2 cents

bigsmile GOOD ONE BRO..

And I am NOT close to PERFECT in ANYway
So my spelling and my grammer need to always SHOW "ME",
So that I don't MIS-LEAD anyone about "THAT" fact...

No-one should be LOOKED DOWN AT, because they are not as "SMART" as "YOU" would like them to be.

We come here with ALL KINDS of indiffrences, and WE ALL LEARN,
through others as to What THEY can except and cannot except.

Me, I try not to EVER judge a stranger on anything, if THEY ARE "REAL" and seem to be GIVING ME, their TRUTH!:heart:

But I do hold people to BEING "REAL" on here!!
Hmm I wonder if you know spell check is two words? LOL:smile:

well said...

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:51 AM

the same thing can be said for those who put up other pics instead of their faces and when you go to their profiles...still other pics or ones that are like 20 yrs. outdated...
same rule applies...like i said a bunch of little boys...lmaoglasses

Ha ha, you called us little boys. That's kinda funny.

you;re not even human..you're a cat...lolbigsmile

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:50 AM

you want fun...go to my "illiteracy at jsh" thread in General Discussion....lots of fun

lol dont tell me that ... what have i done to you that you want me to get in trouble...lol..but im gonna go look..thanksflowerforyou

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:48 AM

Many of us need "fork management" skills...I've been inspired...my diet starts....NOW! or tomorrow maybe if i feel like it.

ya know...some people do have illnesses that make them not be able to loose weight...(i read that in another thread) and i dont think they are complaining about the fact that they are overweight...just that there always has to be a man somewhere that makes a reference to and brings attention to it...like we dont know we're heavy...i sure know i live with myself..lol

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:45 AM
LMAO...i've only been on here for two days and this was such fun....lol drinker flowerforyou glasses

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:41 AM
Honey if you need a filter and cant see with your eyes...lol..that's what they are trying to tell you..and the way you worded it...you struck a nerve for some (AND YOU REALLY DIDNT EVEN NEED TO POST IT..MUST BE SOMETHING BETTER YOU COULD BE DOING WITH YOUR TIME) personally...for me i dont take things personally or literally..if i did i'd be pissed all the time...lol..next time...maybe think before you write..

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:25 AM
So this is where you all are hiding..go over to "that's funny" they are still having the debate...lmao

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:23 AM
She is just a beautiful child..she will grow up fine without him, cuz if he is that sort of man...you wouldnt want him raising your child anyway..just cuz they can make them doesnt mean they can raise them.

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:11 AM
the same thing can be said for those who put up other pics instead of their faces and when you go to their profiles...still other pics or ones that are like 20 yrs. outdated...
same rule applies...like i said a bunch of little boys...lmaoglasses

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:07 AM

LMAO...YALL ARE JUST A BUNCH OF LITTLE BOYS...I PUT A FEW EXTRA POUNDS ON MINE CUZ THERE ISNT ONE THAT SAYS BIG & BEAUTIFUL (CUZ I AM NOT UGLY IN MY EYES) THEY HAVE FEW EXTRA POUNDS AND STOCKY AND IM NOT STOCKY IM TALL AND LARGE AND I HAVE A FULL BODY SHOT PIC FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE LARGE WOMEN..BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE...YOU KNEW IT WOULD CAUSE PROBLEMS..OR MAYBE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET NOTICED??? bigsmile
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

flowerforyou lol

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:02 AM
Edited by RunWildWithMe on Thu 01/10/08 10:03 AM
hit that stupid button once too many times again...lol

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:02 AM
LMAO...YALL ARE JUST A BUNCH OF LITTLE BOYS...I PUT A FEW EXTRA POUNDS ON MINE CUZ THERE ISNT ONE THAT SAYS BIG & BEAUTIFUL (CUZ I AM NOT UGLY IN MY EYES) THEY HAVE FEW EXTRA POUNDS AND STOCKY AND IM NOT STOCKY IM TALL AND LARGE AND I HAVE A FULL BODY SHOT PIC FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE LARGE WOMEN..BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE...YOU KNEW IT WOULD CAUSE PROBLEMS..OR MAYBE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET NOTICED??? bigsmile

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:48 AM
upstanding

RunWildWithMe's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:45 AM
I like you're profile...very nice.

RunWildWithMe's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:56 PM
huggs & kisses happy

RunWildWithMe's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:31 PM
gardener