Community > Posts By > steveg57

steveg57's photo
Fri 06/08/12 04:17 PM
im not sure how to be certain it is a scam and dont want to be reporting genuine people. know a lot of the tell tale signs but not sure i know all of them.

steveg57's photo
Fri 06/08/12 02:30 PM
Just a little suggestion to make life difficult for scammers, it as worked for me and told a few friends my ideas. If u get contacted by some 1 ask to see them on cam decently dressed of coarse and ask them to do something like put there hands on there head and wait till u say stop. They can play a video feed but a video just cannot interact with u. as a genuine guy I would have no problem going on cam to prove I am who I say I am and I don’t think any other genuine guy would have a problem either.
Have not got a cam is about the best excuse they come up with or they only have a phone, but they can go to an internet café if that’s the case.
The only other excuse is that they are shy, well they are just going to have to be embarrassed for five minutes then.
Would love to hear feed back on the idea.
In the mean time u all take care have fun and keep smiling.

steveg57's photo
Tue 06/05/12 11:51 AM

My question is this, Have you ever lied on an application to get a job? And if you did, How did things turn out?

Jobs are slavery. I hope to never EVER have one of those obscene things again.

laugh laugh

I agree. Me too.

have to agree aswell

steveg57's photo
Tue 06/05/12 11:47 AM
Edited by steveg57 on Tue 06/05/12 11:49 AM
ooops error still learning how to us forums lol

steveg57's photo
Tue 06/05/12 11:39 AM
my favourite is blue but like white cars go figure lol