Community > Posts By > the_wizard67

the_wizard67's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:43 AM
I know it is gay, but WTF! Are all these girls really swinging which ever direction the wind blows?

the_wizard67's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:40 AM
I know that it has been awhile since I lived here in the great state of Georgia, but when I left as I recall, this confusion of not knowing if you are a lesbian or bisexual or something else didn't seem to exist. I mean we had all sorts, but people did seem to know what their preference was by the time they got out of high school. I am just a little confused by that, didn't know if that is just a trend that people are just saying that just to say it.

the_wizard67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 08:41 PM

Yesterday was my first day here. Last night, I went out with a fella who joined here just yesterday also. We had a great time, and we plan on getting together this weekend. I can't say it doesn't work, because I doubt that I'd have met this fella without mingle2. Rockin' coincidence?
Maybe so.drinker drinker

wow you're pretty lucky. Maybe I just suck at this site, but I've never met anyone here and I've been here on and off for a while.

I would have to agree with that. I have met a couple of people on here, but it hasn't really worked out to well. I stay because I have the mentality that if you never try you will never know what could have been.

the_wizard67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:58 PM
Ok, first thing is that if you installed sp3 and you are certain that is the problem and not a virus or something then you can simply go to your restore and restore your computer to before you added sp3.

As a side note for all of you FireFox lovers, did you know that it tracks and records every user name and password that you ever enter on your different websites?

the_wizard67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:09 PM
The only real thing that I see is that you need to work on your grammar. You type as if you are use to work capitalizing certain words for you. Your sentence structure is a little awkward and you are missing some commas here and there. Other than that you look like you have a pretty solid profile.

the_wizard67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:05 PM
I would see if you can upload a few more pics and definitely add some content to explain who you are, what you are looking for, and what do you do.

the_wizard67's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:55 PM
I would like to get some honest opinions out there so that I can improve on what I have already done.

the_wizard67's photo
Thu 11/20/08 02:09 PM

embarrassed to sing in front of someone you are interested in?

I don't think that I am a very good singer, so that might not be a good idea. It might embarass me a little, but I wouldn't be afraid of doing it if that makes since.

the_wizard67's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:49 AM

well if you lived anywhere near north jersey I would happily get rid of vista for you. happy

That's why I choose Dell computers now. My inspiron laptop came
with vista.I have a Dell xp pro disc and Dell's website has the drivers for xp and vista ready for download how convenient.

Actually all manufactorers have the discs to remove Vista and take it back to XP. You just have to ask when you buy your computer.

the_wizard67's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:43 AM

Does anyone know how to remove Vista and replace it with XP?

ummm put your XP disk in and reboot your comp but first go into you BIOS settings and set your boot options to boot from your cdrom

This is most likely your problem. Most computers these days like Dell and Gateway disable the ability to boot from anything except the hard drive. You have to get into the bios and change that option to allow the computer to boot from disk. Make sure you save your work in the bios before you exit or the changes won't take effect.

the_wizard67's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:39 AM

The SPSS software program, anyone know anything about it?

What are you trying to find out about it?

the_wizard67's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:34 AM
Anyone here any good at dealing with basic databases with VB?

the_wizard67's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:18 AM

anything with any type of intelligence will always falter, sorry, but true. If you are looking for intelligent conversation in the forums you are out of luck.flowerforyou

Well that just sucks! I would love to have some intelligent conversations.

the_wizard67's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:00 AM
I think that I would have to agree with Pink_lady. I say call a spade a spade! I have done the one night hookups and the fwb and from my perspective the fwb can have it's advantages, but you really need to move on to something more substantial. As far as the secrets go, I would always say that the moment something like that is mentioned you should always questions what in the world is going on here. There has to be a reason for it and in this case I can't imagine how it could ever be anything good.

the_wizard67's photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:05 AM
What do you do when there is little to no information about someone on there profile? What is the best way to start a conversation with them. Sorry this question might belong somewhere else, if it does just tell me and I will put it there.

the_wizard67's photo
Thu 11/20/08 08:55 AM
I have been initiating alot of conversations and have tried to put something in there that shows that I atleast read there profile. I am not real sure what I might be doing wrong there, because there is usually no response at all. Maybe I need more help than I realize.

the_wizard67's photo
Thu 11/20/08 08:48 AM
I am wondering if my profile could use some help. I haven't really had any luck with this stuff yet and am starting to wonder if it is my profile or just me. Maybe I am just not addressing people the right way. I would love any feed back on this matter. With any luck you guys can give me a direction to go in and improve on things.

1 3 Next