lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:41 PM
explode

***SMACK****

drinker

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:27 AM
Edited by lifedesigner on Fri 01/18/08 11:28 AM
I said your car's really nice. You're a good-looking guy but unfortunately women can rarely see past what they don't understand.

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:26 AM
how does a Hispanic Texan not learn Spanish growing up?

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:24 AM

But thats just the way i look. that not wut im like. Thats just my style.

I would guess that - I've been around some hardcore but really cool laid back Latinos. Su coche es muy agradable. Usted es un mano hermoso. Too bad las mujeres no puede ver con lo que no entienden.

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:12 AM
It's your pics, bro...

gang signs and pimped out caddys don't get the kind of women that are interested in a real relationship. You might be a great guy, but to any woman that doesn't know that culture you're just stereotyped as being violent and untrustworthy.

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:38 PM
I'm eating a lean pocket

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:35 PM
Sounds like the 10 commandments of Alabama though...that is funny

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:34 PM
So you're saying you're a lazy alcoholic? I'm just a little confused - no offense intended

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:31 PM
I'd say you got what a liar deserves..kinda.

I never would have spoken to you again

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:19 PM

...On one of my profiles this is what I have...

How many do you have? This might be the problem...

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:05 PM
That's good stuff...

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:01 PM
hmmm

I wasn't really humiliated, but I got in a naked fist fight with a girls dad once( I was the only naked one). He pulled me off of his daughter RIGHT before I came too...I had a condom on though - so no one really knew that much.

I was scarred for life that day.

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:57 PM
What's the difference between a good lawyer and a bad lawyer?

A bad lawyer can let a case drag out for several years. A good lawyer can make it last even longer.

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:54 PM
Girls and Guys - do touch if you think you might like them...gestures as simples as a hand on the shoulder put people at ease.

Girls - don't talk about your crazy exes - chances are if you're out with a nice guy they'll be thinking "great, another one of THOSE girls" - we all know that if a girl dates multiple assholes she end up *****ing to her friends about how "nice" you are...then find another asshole to hook-up with.

Don't talk about your weird past sexual encounters...I had a girl tell me about some skinhead that wouldn't leave her alone a friend's party. She led him to the bedroom making him think she was gonna ****, told him to get naked and tied a pillowcase around his eyes - then she grabbed a dry dildo from her friend's nightstand and shoved it up his ass...and left him bleeding in her friends bathroom.

The next time I saw her she actually asked why I wasn't really physical with her

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:43 PM

Do they come in sizes? I'll have to stick to my little gold packages...

LITTLE gold packages..lol

happyI was waiting for someone to catch that...

Magnums really are the only way though...

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:33 PM
Do they come in sizes? I'll have to stick to my little gold packages...

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:25 PM

One psychologist would say it has to do with the amount of eggs a woman has compared to the amount of sperm a man has. Men are supposed to spread their seed while women are supposed to concerve theirs. Another pshchologist would say it is a social standard that we are subjected to from a young age is all. Just like how little boys should play with toy trucks and little girls should play with dolls. Who really knows though...

There actually is something to the inherent nature of a man "spreading seed". I've even studied birds that are exclusive year after year as a couple during summer but spend winters apart. The males cheat with many other females during the winter - those that have no mates.

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:20 PM
Edited by lifedesigner on Thu 01/17/08 06:22 PM
I've had around 20 actual girlfriends - most for couple months, a couple for a few years. Add up my first time in college and the number jumps up a little. I don't think I'm a bad person or in the least bit "unsophisticated" because I've slept with a lot of women. That's only 2 girls/year on average since I started having sex - I've never cheated, and except for a couple drunk teenage nights, have never slept with someone I wasn't exclusive and cared about.

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:20 PM
I think the health department gives free tests to you after you hit the 45 mark...

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:01 PM
I've been dumped for not wanting sex right off the bat...I'm a scorpio, I always want sex - I just have standards that must be met before I act on my wants

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13