Community > Posts By > Tusa

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:42 PM
Hmmm, no, it is not a literary great on that level. Plus it reflects a snide, bitter, judgemental attitude...and yes, it's too long.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:07 PM
Sum that's true. It is a free site - but not my site or anyone else's site - they can monitor it as they like. Free site does not equal people can say anything period.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:54 PM
LOL!

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:25 AM
It's a good profile,(you have such great hair!) - I do agree with the other poster to lose the sunglasses tho - but great pic. Re the love advice, I really like what Sylvia Browne said. That romanticism will fade into a romantic still, but less crush like love so be sure you marry a good friend, cause butterflies in the tummy can't be trusted.it's a stage.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:23 AM
Noooo...women you encountered ACTED like they did not know what they wanted cause they were in the process of figuring out they did not want you. It is not limited to either sex. It's a slow sort of realization this person is not the one, and you have to market it to them.
Loved Lilith's post and I agree with her points!

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:42 AM
I kid you not...a lot of women sound just like this poem/writing after a one night stand, or one month together, etc while the guy is still scratching his head with whats-her-name again and thinking hmmm need to buy beer after work! Maybe that is not a bad thing either - if both sexes got over the top romantic it would just be too much sugar.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:43 PM
Welll...your profile is so raw and needy that it will likely only attract dysfunctional people. You don't have to be so "hurty" and go on about illness, etc. I mean that would make anyone run that you met in a bar or a theater, etc as well. Sad and lonely sort of reeks of desperation. If that's not the truth of who you are, then consider changing what you are projecting. When I read a manms profile for instance, I want to think this confident, reasonably happy guy might CHOOSE me, not just be glad to get anything cause they are feeling pitiful.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:37 PM
Take comfort in the fact you are not alone! It has happened to everyone to one degree or another. Hang in there, you will meet many more better people! :)

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:43 PM
Ahhh gee Dan people don't use the forums to just push their profile out there for more views...unless they are asking for critiques, which you are not. It would make it rather redundant, as we can search the profiles. You lost me there-but welcome anyway!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:49 AM
Oh of course you are handsome! :) But a photo in any bathroom, duckies or not...er, um, not good! Put that handsome face (and it really is!) in a different setting. :)

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:24 AM
They are to the person being taunted as white trash. Pain is pain, we can't assume it hurts less.

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:20 AM
So is white trash, redneck, dyke, etc. To me it does not nullify my personal responsibility in my choices with use of language. Also - I really liked the word one person used, she might have just been a "meanie" lol - yep every place has THOSE too! :)

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:15 AM
That's awful...I'm happy to say that has not been my experience here, and I speak from dating a black man for half of last year. I didn't know what to expect moving here and I must say I have been pleasantly surprised.

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:11 AM
I think the n word is damaging period, regardless of the color of the person wielding it. You have to respect the person you are speaking to as well as demand respect from the rest of the world, and even humor can be used to render the wrong palatable. When I dated a woman I NEVER let her sister (who I liked very well) call me a dyke, for instance.

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:04 AM
Issues in the South? It's a dangerous stereotype to think the South houses more issues.Having lived in both Chicago and NY for years, I can tell you racism exists everywhere in equal measures...just served up with a different accent!

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:58 AM
Well, it just shows people are people regardless of color. Some blacks are racist just as some whites are. As far as history, there were black tribes selling other captured tribesmen to slave dealers in Africa. The potential for evil (and good) is in people across the board and has nothing to do with color. Just let it roll off your back and have a good day anyway! :)