Wed 04/23/08 11:35 AM
colon

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:33 AM

come on lokk at this as DR.Know
look

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:32 AM

Ok. How do I get more mileage out of a 86 dodge ram 2 wheel drive- 318, auto pickup truck?
Assuming its carbed. Get a TBI system. Throttle body injector

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 11:15 AM
No way. Youre on you own:wink:

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:57 AM
Its called "changing your profile":wink:

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 10:00 AM

What would/will happen to the picture that religions paint if /when non-human life forms (Galaxy aliens) show up in their mother-ship and announce to humankind that they are the creators of Adam and Eve and the new owners or rulers of the earth?

I think the Mormons would claim that "Theirs was the closest" to being the truth! bigsmile
Sere Stones? You gotta be kidding.......laugh

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:27 AM
When dealing with humans I keep my expectations low. That way Im never disappointed or inconvenienced and sometimes pleasantly surprised. :wink:

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:53 AM
LMFAOlaugh laugh laugh laugh

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:51 AM
Damn sunnysad

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:26 AM
Maybe she cant understand normal thinking:wink:

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:22 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:20 AM
Make sure its not worth that much before you screw with the original finish. You could actually De-value the piece:wink:

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:14 AM
Was he wearing a helmet? Theres just too many damn cars on the roads nowadays. Arizona has become such a traffic nightmare that I gave up riding fifteen years ago. Non driving MFs

docburneraz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:04 AM
Bite me:tongue:

docburneraz's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:31 PM

ok lets tell some jokes i dont care what kind they are
Where do black jews sit?
At the back of the oven

docburneraz's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:31 PM

ok lets tell some jokes i dont care what kind they are
Where do black jews sit?

docburneraz's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:24 PM

There's nothing stiff going near MY butt!
No sheit

docburneraz's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:15 PM
I love some of the storied lives of people you meet here. Genuinely entertaining. The level of truthfulness remains to be seendrinker

docburneraz's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:05 PM

jist... does it always mean self defense to u when someone mentions Guns?

Nope.. It doesn't.. Not in the least. I have shot many targets in my time. Enjoyed it too.

I also enjoyed my training with a multitude of firearms. Including the Remington 700, Remington 870, Ruger Mini 14 and Glock 9mm. I was trained by a war vet and retired cop, who I work with to this day.
I also enjoyed a collection of antique weapons, including a Henry, some British arms, some pocket pistols, a war era 1911 Colt 45, a Colt model 1855 and a model 90 Winchester.... Which happened to be my favorite plinking rifle.

I have also been paid to guide hunters in the Sierra's and Cascades. Taking deer, elk, bear and cougar. Much of it? Was just north of where our Marines did their cold weather training.. I lived there for months with no resupply.. nothing I didn't take. I have spent a significant part of my life in the wilderness and surviving by the gun and sometimes..without.

I also enjoy riding motorcycles on mountain roads at full throttle, and building rally cars that can handle a 40' hairpin entering at 60+ miles an hour.

So?

I stopped some of those hobbies and practices.. Soon after I hit a deer with a Moto Guzzi doing about 70 miles an hour. The deer died and I ate it. The bike was never the same. I came out without a scratch.

The topic we are supposed to be speaking of. Is the gun problem.
Remember? It was about 20 somethin pages back.
This is my choice for the biggest threat not addressed by America. We have a gun problem...with everyone popping off so easy and quickly as well as public shooting sprees...are any of us safe anymore? Do we all have to pack? What the hell is going on in this country? Do we have a people behavioral problem as well? whether you live on the streets or you live in the hills this is a problem. Spill it America.

The last time I brought up my feelings or experience... One of you accused me of ill behavior. If I had a propensity to take things as personally as some of you.. I would be insulted... with random comments about being a commie, an idiot or talking out of my @ss.....
Fortunately? I am pretty flexible and can argue a point from any point.. If I have a sound premise. I also consider the source.. So no harm is done.
So.. What the f@ck do you guys want from me now?
Bridgeport/ Pickle meadow

docburneraz's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:03 PM
sorry that was too easy

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 19 20