Community > Posts By > Geekboy20X6

Geekboy20X6's photo
Sun 02/10/08 03:10 PM
The Warriors is the most awesome movie ever!!!

Geekboy20X6's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:16 AM
Thank you all! : D
Cheers! drinker

Geekboy20X6's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:14 AM

I don't think it's men in general, but if you are hanging around the type of people who would take advantage of you while you were drunk then I say you should keep better company.
We all get our hearts broken. Me included, but please don't say that all men are like that. ^__^

thank you, but i didn't let him take advantage of me HE DIDN'T GET **** OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!... i seriously ran away..no joke...i ran. tonights been rough. I'm hurting

It doesn't matter if he got anything out of you or not he still tried to. Thats just as bad believe me.

Geekboy20X6's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:11 AM
Edited by Geekboy20X6 on Sat 02/09/08 03:13 AM
I don't think it's men in general, but if you are hanging around the type of people who would take advantage of you while you were drunk then I say you should keep better company.
We all get our hearts broken. Me included, but please don't say that all men are like that. ^__^

Edit: Hmmmm... You've been friends with him for a long time huh? It seems to me like he may have had an attraction to you for awhile and never acted upon it. You should talk to him and make it clear that you just want to be friends with him. Also tell him that it hurts that he would try to take advantage of you like that. It's not alright and he shouldn't have done that.

Geekboy20X6's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:01 AM
Gemini.
I find it funny that that the twin sign is my sign cause I'm an only child and I've been alone for a long time. ^__^

Geekboy20X6's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:53 AM
So yeah I'm new. I would like to extend a howdy to all of you. ^__^
Check out my profile for more info I suppose. : /

Geekboy20X6's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:34 AM
Do you have any female friends?
I had this problem for awhile, although my first kiss was when I was 13, anyway I was friends with this girl for so long. I loved her and I still do. I just couldn't work up the courage to tell her or to express it. Well long story short I waited for two years and finally a few nights ago I just looked at her and leaned over and kissed her. I was almost expecting her hand to slap me on my cheek but when I opened my eyes she was smiling and I looked at her and realized she was the most wonderful girl ever. When you kiss someone it just happens, there is no protocol, no rules. If you love the girl you want to kiss just do it. But make sure that you build a relationship with her and make sure that you two are at least friends before doing something like that. ie. Don't just kiss her on your first date because you are horney. That is not the way to do it. You kiss someone because you mean it and when you look at them you know that it is worth the risk. I hope my advice helps you. ^__^

Geekboy20X6's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:18 AM
Anyone around Salem? -__-
Oregon is a magical place indeed.