Community > Posts By > AIMABLEBELLE

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:41 PM
Faith is not a gift but we can get it if we want it through hard work. Faith is believing in something completely with out Doubt. It doesn't come naturally , it comes by changing ourselves.
Jesus had faith in his father thats why he made miracles .. thats why God is seen in to him.... He had worked hard for it.. he have been tasted to it... But he never MADE mistake . We all can be flawless and perfect but we didn't want to or we didn't tried hard.
Those who didn't see but believe are the blessed ones... so we have to believe although we didn't see.... but we will see if we seek God ..

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 02:57 PM
oh my God someone needs to teach y'all about God and his words... God is everywhere ... in the church too. it is said where two or more gather in my name there shall i be ....God is not a flesh... thats why God is 3 FATHER ,SON AND THE Holy Spirit .... So unless we really open our heart to him and HAVE REAL FAITH IN HIM he will not be seen in the flesh for us because we are sinful....

But on the last day when Jesus come back y'all see his grace....

Please ask if you have more question because we all needs to understand Gods words....