Community > Posts By > jujubean73

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:56 PM
He's BACK!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:54 PM

I tried to catch him in chat but.....it was too late....he got deleted.....I feel really bad for him and his ex is in my prayers.....

Not to worry I'm sure he'll be back.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:53 PM
Sad here too he's a nice guy. Thanks for the post. Prayers here too.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:22 PM
Welcome back, Randy! Doing fine tonight...thanks!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:16 PM
Interesting indeed! Thanks for posting.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:12 PM
Hi Rene. Welcome! This is a great site lots and lots and lots of very nice people. They are willing to help out in any way they can or just chit chat to keep from being bored. Message me anytime you like and have fun!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:10 PM

Why hasn't anybody assassinated George Bush?

Very good question! I would be happy with at least a promising attempt.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:09 PM

HOT HOT HOT

Couldn't have said it any betterbigsmile

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:07 PM
I think I missed that post but my prayers are still with you and your family, Semi.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:03 PM
Love the makeup! Nothing to drool over in your profile that I could see but it was a nice profile just the same. I love reading your posts as well!!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:02 PM
Just drink them all none of them will respect you in the morning anyway.:tongue: laugh

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:53 PM

i sooooo need a dating life !!

You have an advantage when you go to class the kids are mostly your age. When I go to class the kids are mostly YOU AGE! lol I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya though. *wink, wink*

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:51 PM
Not super woman by any means. Just trying to make a good life for my kids just like all the other single parents out there. But thanks!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:46 PM

yea try working almost 30 hours a week and taking 18 credit hours

You are LUCKY!!! I work 40 hours a week, full time student and I am a full time mother of 3 boys. I should have done this when I was your age. Enjoy it!!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:44 PM

bored because i'm trying so hard to avoid doing homework

I'm with you....avoiding homework that is. frown sick All I have to say about homework is that it better be worth it like I keep hearing from everyone else and telling myself. Good luck to you!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:24 PM
I have all boys but when they started showering alone I bought a removable shower head so they could take it down and wash there hair and bodies. Seemed to work for them and it might work for her having long hair.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:16 PM
Edited by jujubean73 on Wed 01/09/08 05:17 PM
I buy my kids tearless shampoo too. Either Loreal for kids or Suave for kids (Suave is cheaper). They eventually get the hang of it and don't let the soap in their eyes, but in the meantime, this is doing the trick. Hope this helps...best of luck to you and your daughter. You could also try washing it while she's dressed under the kitchen sink of under the faucet in the bath tub then after you are done let her take a bath or shower by herself.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:03 PM

frown if you are no longer with the wife its history and to dawn on the past only hurts you makes no sense to me let by gones be just that be happy its in the past look to the future

Although I appreciate your insight here ...it's still funny as he11laugh

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:53 AM
Q. What is Mutual Match?

A. Mutual Match is a simple and fun way to meet people that are interested in meeting you! Here's how it works:

We'll show you profiles, one at a time, of people who match your search preferences.
For each profile, you select "Yes", "No", or "Maybe" when asked if you're interested in meeting him or her.
If you select "Yes" or "Maybe", we'll secretly show them your profile the next time they sign in.
If they indicate that they want to meet you too, you have a Mutual Match! We will email both of you alerting you to your new match
You can then email your new Mutual Match already knowing that you're both interested in meeting each other.
With Mutual Match, you can review profiles quickly and easily, and only send messages to people you have a mutual connection with. How simple is that?

Q. What happens to the profiles to whom I say "Yes" or "Maybe"? Will they know I'm interested in them?

A. If you say "Yes" or "Maybe" to a profile, we'll secretly show them your profile the next time they sign in. They won't know you're interested in them - your profile will be blended in with other random profiles that match their search criteria, and no indication will be given as to which is which.

Q. What happens to profiles to whom I say "No"? Will they find out I rejected them?

A. No. Once you've said "No" to a profile, you won't see that profile again, unless you want to. And we'll never tell them you rejected them. If you regret saying "No" to someone, you can change your search preferences to include all of the profiles you've said "No" to again and choose a new answer if you wish.

Hope this helps.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:35 AM

I'm looking for someone that can rid me of this damn cough

Rub Vick's on the bottoms of your feet then put socks on and within minutes your cough will be gone. Sounds silly but it works!