Community > Posts By > 4catz

4catz's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:48 AM
I have 4 cats 2 are about 16 & 17 two are mum & her son. 5 & 4 years old. But they are lovely every one. Any nice genuine man that likes cats from whangarei. Age around low 50s. Help me take of them and look afta me too!!:heart:

4catz's photo
Tue 06/24/14 12:31 AM
im so sori for ur loss of your beautiful cat. thats so very very sad :-( just makes me wana cry.

4catz's photo
Tue 11/13/12 04:57 PM
i had 20 cats in my life but one of them was more special than the others as she followed me everywhere & would talk me me for ages. i would say mieow & she would say mieow back &hen keep going like that. when i was sad she knew it & would stay beside me all time til i felt beta. when she was tired she would make me follow her to my bed & want me go to sleep even if i didnt to & she did!!!. she madade me laugh so much sometimes with her hfunny ways. she was so instiant i follow her. when she died i had her cremated so she could stil follow me wherever i went. she died many years ago but i wil always remember her & when i die i want her ashes to be put in my grave so we wil always be together

4catz's photo
Sat 11/10/12 10:37 PM
any caucasin single men out there plz? would like to meet nice single genuine man living in whangarei new zealand.

4catz's photo
Sat 11/10/12 08:24 PM
mayb charis7 because the men think ur pretty so they want to push there luck. :-) . MEN all they think of is 1 thimg!!!.

4catz's photo
Sat 11/10/12 07:54 PM
are there any cat lovers in whangarei new zealand?

4catz's photo
Sat 10/06/12 08:23 PM
Edited by 4catz on Sat 10/06/12 08:27 PM
im with a bad boy & im a gd girl. im 49 hes 42. he sexually physically and every other way is abusive to me. i wil never ever again go for the bad boy cause mayb one day il end up deid. do u really want that girls¿? plz girls go for the good boys!!!. im trying to find a good man now. i hope hes out there.