Community > Posts By > fivgears

fivgears's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:33 AM
If a bear becomes used to an environment with humans, yes, they are dangerous.

fivgears's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:28 AM

why does alchol always lead to sexlaugh laugh laugh laugh

I think you're thinking of rape.

fivgears's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:25 AM
THE SAME AGE AS YOU ARE NOW. Your lack of knowledge of the time of your birth doesn't change the passing of time in any fashion. Now, if we're talking about 'what have you deluded yourself into thinking your age is', well, we're right on topic.

fivgears's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:22 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Why would you copy/paste this here? Are you talking about "those who lie in order to get laid"? What is this crap?

fivgears's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:20 AM

There was a story last night on the news channel that made me quite upset.There was a little black bear who was roaming around the Cranston,
RI area so many calls came into the ACO of their town.Well the control officer cornered him up a tree & fired 2 tranquiler darts into him.He fell 25-30 ft.down onto to the concrete sidewalk landing on his side & narrowly missing a fence:cry: And the reporter went on to say Oh!he's fine.That's awful.Why didn't they put down some gym mats or padding on the sidewalk first 2 cushion his impact?That's a cruel & crude method for apprehending an animal.What's your opinion?

Who cares? It's a bear. This sick fascination with animals just because they're apparently 'cute' in any fashion is disgusting. I never hear any outcry over ugly animals getting injured.

fivgears's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:10 AM
I love how they're not actually interested in anything you have to say, despite the fact that you keep talking.

fivgears's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:09 AM
Putting a shirt on, you mongoloid.

fivgears's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:08 AM
Because your picture makes you look like an infant.