Community > Posts By > mistfairie

mistfairie's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:00 PM
Sixty plus

Q: My wife is going through menopause. What can I do?
A: Keep busy. If you're handy with tools, you can finish the basement.
When you are done you will have a place to live.

Q: How can you increase the heart rate of your 60+ year old husband?
A: Tell him you're pregnant.

Q: How can you avoid spotting a wrinkle every time you walk by a
mirror?A: The next time you're in front of a mirror , take off your glasses.

Q: Why should 60+ year old people use valet parking?
A: Valets don't forget where they park your car.

Q: Is it common for 60+ year olds to have problems with short term
memory storage?
A: Storing memory is not a problem, retrieving it is a problem.

Q: As people age, do they sleep more soundly?
A: Yes, but usually in the afternoon.

Q: Where do 60+ year olds look for fashionable glasses?
A: Their foreheads.

Q: What is the most common remark made by 60+ year olds when they
enter antique stores?
A: "I remember these."

mistfairie's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZSDxA8_JA&NR=1

mistfairie's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:05 PM
River Phoenixsad

mistfairie's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_zkK3YnJV8

I love this guy he is amazing. Here is the link to his page, he has several videos and almost everyone is great. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Philinthecircle

mistfairie's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:14 PM
Wario Ware is fun and easy. If she likes animals there are a lot of fun games like pet vet, hamsterz, horsez, catz, dogz, nintendogs. My daughter likes all of these. You don't have to go for only DS games either, it also uses Game Boy Advance games, you can't use the stylus with them though.

mistfairie's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:58 AM
My daughter is 12 now, she has known about were babies come from since she was 4 or 5. She loved watching a baby story and she loves watching nature shows which don't leave much to the imagination. I always felt I shouldn't lie to her because that causes a trust issue. It's not like I said hey you're 5 now lets have a sex talk, I just answered her questions as best I could without being too graphic. It didn't cause her to be more into boys and what you do with them at all, as a matter of fact she is well behind a lot of girls her age and younger in the liking boys department. Also you should think about having the period talk with her in the next few years because you never know when it will happen.

mistfairie's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:43 PM
I liked it, except for the girl behind me that kept saying what she thought was going to happen the whole time.

mistfairie's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:36 PM
I loved Kama Sutra and Bride and Prejudice. Naveen Andrews is such a great actor and so yummy.

mistfairie's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:57 PM
I love the one where Peter puts Stewie in his pants because Chris has a bigger penis than him.

mistfairie's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:35 PM
It sounds so silly but I hate when people use cent instead of cents when they are speaking of more than one cent, as in "I need 25 cent."

mistfairie's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:22 PM
When men send me messages usually the first thing they say is something about loving redheads, but I always wonder what they would say if they knew I was a natural blond. Is it the stereotype that they like or the actual color??

mistfairie's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:09 PM
mist= Mists of Avalon is a favorite book/movie of mine
fairie= because I love fairies

mistfairie's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:51 PM
I am lost in the darkness of my soul, all around me the light shines bright but I cannot reach it I feel as though I will live forever in this pitch black world of mine only to die choking on the thick stale air of this eternal tomb

mistfairie's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:27 PM
I'm in Marion.

mistfairie's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:01 PM
My daughter was 2 when I split up with my ex husband and my first rule was that I would never bring a guy around her until I was sure and I never did. Well I knew a guy at work for 2 years but he was in a relationship of 8 years and they broke up and we starting dating and he moved so fast but I really liked him had actually almost fallen in love with him over the 2 years we knew each other, so slowly he moved in bit by bit and got to know my daughter and she loved him from the beginning, then one day he told me he thought he was still in love with the ex. The first man I allowed in my child's life in 9 years and he just up and left and it broke her heart and I know I will never do that to her again. Even when you are sure, you can be wrong.

mistfairie's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:32 PM
My cat's name is Amber, my ex-boyfriend named her sad I could name my 30 some fishes names but that would take to long so I will just name the best Sir-Sucks-a lot, he's a sucker fish.

mistfairie's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:27 PM
Me too, maybe we should take yoga or something.

mistfairie's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:24 PM
Thank you

mistfairie's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:17 PM
My head spins
My heart aches
Where do I go
What do I do
Is it me
Is it you
Should I jump