apurplebutterfly's photo
Fri 08/10/12 08:37 PM
Love your pic of wolves
smile2

apurplebutterfly's photo
Fri 08/10/12 06:24 PM
I haven't been a member too long, but it seems like all the local fellows OSH/WH/AJ area haven't been on for over a month when I do a search what . Almost ready to give up frustrated .

apurplebutterfly's photo
Wed 07/11/12 08:52 AM
I'm wondering if any of you fellows actually send messages to or chat with a lady to maybe start communication which might lead to a friendship? Who knows where a friendship will lead? I'm old fashioned & like to think the man will be first to show interest unless I see someone I'd really like & send message - then maybe chat - maybe become friends & see how it goes. waving

apurplebutterfly's photo
Sun 06/24/12 01:19 PM

Cheers!!! I know there's more than 3 people on this site in Ontario though lol

Yes, there must be, but it's hard to find them. Check for members 'on line' - I give up going through all the pages of members from all over the world - where are the rest of us from Ontario or even Canada? Too bad they didn't have the countries divided so you could search for members online in your own area.
waving Hi to members in the GTA, smile2 I know you're here somewhere.

apurplebutterfly's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:14 PM
Thanks for your reply. Everything you said makes sense & I'm glad you gave those reasons.

apurplebutterfly's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:12 PM
Sorry - didn't mean to offend anyone - men or ladies.

apurplebutterfly's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:10 PM
Yes, I know it goes both ways, men & women. I guess they have their reasons, but it is frustrating when checking profiles. Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone, I should know that not everyone is completely honest.

apurplebutterfly's photo
Fri 06/22/12 07:50 PM
What are you men hiding when you don't answer some questions?
The ones that seem to be unanswered often are: Marital Status & Smoking. Why not be honest?
I will definitely not be the slight bit interested if a fellow isn't up front & honest as to marital status - don't want to be played a fool again & as for smoking, just basically allergic as it makes me cough & trouble breathing.
Honesty ranks high on my 'must have list'.

apurplebutterfly's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:15 PM
Thanks, I already have my 'distance' set which gives me my matches in area, but doesn't give me area members online.

apurplebutterfly's photo
Sat 06/16/12 02:42 PM
I've tried 'Who's online' only to find dozens & dozens & dozens only to find members online from all over the USA & the world. It's next to impossible to find a member online here in Ontario or GTA let alone finding anyone actually in Canada. I've found maybe 1 or 2 online in Canada after going thru numerous pages & I do mean MANY NUMEROUS PAGES. I've used 'Contact Us' for the odd question such as this, but I NEVER get a reply - NEVER! sad2 frustrated

apurplebutterfly's photo
Fri 06/08/12 04:27 PM
:smile: Mingle2 said a member wants to meet me - but doesn't tell who & I don't see a title in the top selections saying: 'Who wants to meet me?'. No one has sent me a message to tell me they would like to meet or chat.

apurplebutterfly's photo
Fri 06/01/12 05:58 PM
Just wanted to say 'hello':smile: - not sure if anyone is actual here.what