Community > Posts By > CFAFirey

CFAFirey's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:49 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but HELLLLOOOO!!!!, shes been smoking for 40 years, by my calculations, thats 40 years too long.
Face facts, save your money on doctors bills and put it towards a donation to the Cancer Council Funds, my god, instead of praying for her now, you should have started praying when she began smoking that she should give them up.
Best thing you can do is cut her lungs out and display them to anyone who does or thinks about taking the cancer sticks up.
What the hell does it matter how much she weighs if she cant breath?explode

CFAFirey's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:29 PM

Caress, praise, pamper, relish, savour, massage,
make plans, fix, empathize, serenade, compliment, support, feed, tantalize, bathe, humour, placate, stimulate, jiffylube, stroke, console, purr, hug, coddle, excite, pacify, protect, phone, correspond, anticipate, nuzzle, smooch, toast, minister to, forgive, sacrifice for, ply, accessorize, leave, return, beseech, sublimate, entertain, charm, lug, drag, crawl, show equality for, spackle, oblige, fascinate, attend, implore, bawl, shower, shave, trust, grovel, ignore, defend, coax, clothe, brag about, acquiesce, aromatize, fuse, fizz, rationalize, detoxify, sanctify, help, acknowledge, polish, upgrade, spoil, embrace, accept, butter-up, hear, understand, jitterbug, locomote, beg, plead, borrow, steal, climb, swim, nurse, resuscitate, repair, patch, crazy-glue, respect, entertain, calm, allay, kill for, die for, dream of, promise, deliver, tease, flirt, commit, enlist, pine, cajole, Anglicize, murmur, snuggle, snoozle, snurfle, elevate, enervate, alleviate, spotweld, serve, rub, rib, salve, bite, taste, nibble, gratify, take her places, scuttle like a crab on the ocean floor of her existence, diddle, doodle, hokey-pokey, hanky-panky, crystal blue persuade, flip, flop, fly, don't care if I die, swing, slip, slide, slather, mollycoddle, squeeze, moisturize, humidify, lather, tingle, slam-dunk, keep on rockin' in the free world, wet, slicken, undulate, gelatinize, brush, tingle, dribble, drip, dry, knead, fluff, fold, blue-coral wax, ingratiate, indulge, wow, dazzle, amaze, flabbergast, enchant, idolize and worship, and then go back, and start again.

And even after you have done all this, she will still not be satasfied sad

CFAFirey's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:57 AM

I've found that English girls are cuter, and so are American guys. It's like God's big joke or something.

Now if you really want to see some great blokes, you have to come downunder to Australialaugh

CFAFirey's photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:27 PM
Just be glad that it happened in the early stages.

CFAFirey's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:55 PM

Okay, analytical self coming out here.

Interesting, it appears the females say dump, while the males say to put a toenail in the water and see where it goes...

Very interesting...

Maybe because women are either given the information on warning signs, or have had a personal experience and have then had to do the research themselves. All I know is what little you've said, and it is sending up red flags to me.

Maybe thats why so many relationships are going to crap, because women see a red flag and run without wanting to work things out.

CFAFirey's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:53 PM

My heart says he might be the one. He meets so many things that are important to me.

Okay, we've had some really good debate. I have listened to all of you...

I think I will text message him and see how he responds. This way I'm still keeping a barrier up to see how he feels.

What do you think?

Meet him halfway.
Let him know your concerns and how he has upset you by raising his voice.
Let him know what is and isnt acceptable and you are willing to give him another chance.

CFAFirey's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:48 PM

How do I get my heart to move on?

You listen to the bitter and twisted replies in this forum, thats how.
If he had really done you wrong, then you wouldnt have to ask that question, it would happen within cos thats what YOU would want to happen and not everyone else.

CFAFirey's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:48 PM
Edited by CFAFirey on Sun 01/06/08 05:49 PM
brokenheart sad

CFAFirey's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:44 PM
Dont be sooo hard girl, give him a go, Geez he wouldnt have reacted like that if he didnt care about you.
If you connect with someone, then why keep chasin?
Give the relationship a good chance by allowing him to feel that he is the only one and you are not interested in looking on other single sites. Why do that?
If he had raised his hand instead of his voice, yeah sure give him a wide berth, but raising ones voice is a normal human response to strongly communicating a message.
Wouldnt life be dull if we all spoke in mono-tone without any emotion.
Follow your heart girllove