Community > Posts By > Uhuntah

Uhuntah's photo
Wed 04/08/20 03:36 PM
it is not your duty to be this or that, only to be

Uhuntah's photo
Wed 04/08/20 03:24 PM
I don't know what love is. I know I love my children and their children. I know that I love my family who are there for me. I love many kinds of food and a number of activities. But I don't feel the same way about each thing that I love nor do I believe that I have to.

Uhuntah's photo
Mon 04/06/20 02:08 PM
Bingo, you nailed it!

Uhuntah's photo
Mon 04/06/20 02:00 PM
It's you Cosmic Charlie (no offense). The question was which of the 2 choices was sexier. The choices were personality & body. If you took the time to read the responses you would see that there are different answers from different people. No answers are wrong but your question could only have one response because the brain is linked to intelligence while the "arse" has nothing to do with intelligence. Apples & oranges. Although I have heard people say "you're brains are in your arse".

My response to the original question is that it depends on the person. We are all motivated in different ways.

Uhuntah's photo
Mon 03/30/20 09:00 PM
I'm a little late to this question but there is now.

Uhuntah's photo
Fri 03/27/20 08:04 PM
There are still taboos because cultures have taught their younger generations that there are differences based on race. Fortunately, it's these cultural taboos that are slowly being erased.

When you grow up in a culture/family that mistreats women/girls, that's what you learn. When you are raised in a culture/family that expresses understanding across racial lines, that is what you learn.

"Teach your children well". Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.

Uhuntah's photo
Fri 03/27/20 07:51 PM
My belief is that we evolve to be attracted to certain characteristics that benefit spreading our genes. In general the female is attracted to the large and domineering man who will protect her & her offspring. Man is attracted to the colorful/flashy female and size is less important.

Please understand that I also believe this is how we have evolved but nothing is completely the same for everyone/everything. Men can be attracted to men, women to women. some to both. Although most women prefer a big & strong man, not all do. There is no wrong attraction, it's just our makeup and our makeup does vary by person.

So my answer is, size matters and also size doesn't matter.

Uhuntah's photo
Fri 03/27/20 07:28 PM
I am emotionally available.

Uhuntah's photo
Fri 03/27/20 06:17 PM
I wish for no more wishes.

Uhuntah's photo
Wed 03/25/20 09:13 AM
I have family in Togo. I have visited once and hope to return soon.

Uhuntah's photo
Tue 03/24/20 04:37 PM
Welcome to Mingle2 Elizabeth. Amsterdam is on my bucket list. I hope to be traveling soon but I know return trips to China & Togo will take precedence.

Good luck with your search and if you wish to text just say so.

Uhuntah's photo
Tue 03/24/20 04:31 PM
Welcome to Mingle2 Ms Snow Flakes.

Uhuntah's photo
Tue 03/24/20 04:24 PM
Welcome to Mingle2 Yish.

Uhuntah's photo
Tue 03/24/20 03:57 PM
Welcome to Mingle2 Ms forGood.

Uhuntah's photo
Tue 03/24/20 03:51 PM
Welcome to Mingle2. Love the do