Community > Posts By > DanielG72

DanielG72's photo
Wed 05/08/13 02:58 PM
(CNN)- After Months Of Twists And Turns In A Dramatic Trial, An Arizona Jury Wednesday Found Jodi Arias Guilty Of First-Degree Murder For Killing Travis Alexander In June 2008.
Now That The Jury Has Convicted Arias, The Jurors Next Have To Decide Whether She Lives Or Dies.

What Do You Think Should Be Her Fate???what what what what what

DanielG72's photo
Tue 05/07/13 11:25 AM
(CNN)- There May Not Be A Single Cemetery In Mass. Or In The Entire Country That Is Willing To Be Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Final Resting Place, A Funeral Director Told CNN.
Outside The Funeral Home In Worcester, Mass. About 40 Miles From Boston, Picketers Denounced Plans To Bury The Marathon Bombing Suspect Anywhere In Or Around Their Community. One Person Held A Sign That Read, "Bury The Garbage In The Landfill":thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The Suspects Mother Told CNN She Wants Him Buried Near A Cambridge Mosque.

I Think That They Should Take The Dead Brother, And The One Remaining And Send Them Off To Russia With Their Whacked Out Motherrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl And Since They Love Backpacks So Much, They Should Strap One To All Three, Put Enough Weight In It, And Throw Them Overboard Into The Ocean To Drown!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DanielG72's photo
Fri 05/03/13 02:46 PM

Now That The NHL Playoffs Are Under Way, Who Is Your Favorite Team To Win The Stanley Cup???what what what what what

Being Born And Raised In Massachusetts, My Team Is The Boston Bruins!!

GO BRUINS!! GO BRUINS!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DanielG72's photo
Fri 05/03/13 02:44 PM
Edited by DanielG72 on Fri 05/03/13 02:54 PM
Now That The NHL Playoffs Are Under Way, Who Is Your Favorite Playoff Team To Win The Stanley Cup???what what what what what

DanielG72's photo
Wed 05/01/13 03:16 PM

They supposedly dumped his computer and backpack? How many backpacks does this guy have?

I agree, this guy looks like he's got them coming out of his ears!!slaphead slaphead

DanielG72's photo
Wed 05/01/13 10:46 AM
BOSTON (AP)- 3 More Suspects Were Taken Into Custody In The Boston Marathon Bombing Case, Including 2 College Friends Of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Who Came To The U.S. From Kazakhstan, Officials Said Wednesday.
The 2 Suspects Have Been Taken Into Custody For Allegations That They Violated Their Student Visas While Attending The University Of Mass. At Dartmouth. The Third Suspect Is A U.S. Citizen.
They All Face Charges For Making False Statements To Investigators And Conspiracy To Obstruct Justice.grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

DanielG72's photo
Tue 04/30/13 04:15 PM
Edited by DanielG72 on Tue 04/30/13 04:40 PM
CHICAGO (AP)- Hannah Warren, A 2 Year Old Girl Born Without A Windpipe Now Has A New One Grown From Her Own Stem Cells, The Youngest Patient In The World To Benefit From The Experimental Treatment.
Hannah Has Been Unable To Breathe, Eat, Drink, Or Swallow On Her Own Since She Was Born In South Korea In 2010. She Had Spent Her Entire Life In A Hospital In Seoul. Doctors First Told Her Parents There Was No Hope, And That She Would Die.
According To Doctors, Only About 1 In 50,000 Children Are Born With This Worldwide Defect.
Her Procedure Lasted 9 Hours Long, The Doctors Said She Is Still On A Ventilator, They Believe She Will Eventually Be Able To Live At Home And Lead A Normal Life.

What A Great Story!! I Wish Only The Best For This Precious Little Girl!!flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

DanielG72's photo
Mon 04/29/13 04:08 PM
8 Year Old Leila Fowler Was Pronounced Dead Saturday After Her Brother Found Her With Severe Injuries In Their Valley Springs Home While The Parents Were At A Public Event.
An Autopsy Was Scheduled For Today According To The Sheriff's Dept.
Authorities Said There Is No Specific Suspects, However They Are Looking For A White Or Hispanic Male With A Muscular Build, About 6 Ft. Tall Wearing A Black Long-Sleeved Shirt And Blue Pants.

Heaven Has Just Received Another Precious Little Angel!!:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: And For The Scum Who Did This To Her, I Hope They Catch Him And Hang Him!!mad mad mad mad mad

DanielG72's photo
Sun 04/28/13 05:48 AM
Edited by DanielG72 on Sun 04/28/13 05:50 AM
Boston Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Was Moved From Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center To A Federal Prison Medical Center In Devens, Mass. On Thursday Evening While FBI Agents Searched For Evidence In A Landfill Near The College He Attended.
U.S. Officials Said The Bombing Suspect's Mother Had Been Added To A Federal Terrorism Database 18 Months Before The Deadly Attacks, Which Could Easily Explain Her Denying Her Son's Involvements In The Bombings.noway noway noway noway noway Who Knows What Role She Played Or How Much She Really Knew???what what what what what

DanielG72's photo
Wed 04/24/13 02:40 PM
What Is Your Favorite Talent Show On Television???:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

A. American Idol
B. The X Factor
C. The Voice
D. America's Got Talent
E. Dancing With The Stars
F. "So You Think You Can Dance"
G. (Other)

DanielG72's photo
Wed 04/24/13 09:24 AM
Hope Is What The Whole World Needs,
Because The Hope, Brings Forth A Seed.
The Seed Then Grows Into A Light,
And Then The Light, Shines Through The Night.

A Hope For Joy, For Peace, And Truth,
A Hope For Our Eternal Youth.
The Hope That Good Will Always Win,
When Men Can Love From Within.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

DanielG72's photo
Tue 04/23/13 02:58 PM
Who Is The Funniest Late-Night Host???whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

A. David Letterman
B. Jay Leno
C. Jon Stewart
D. Conan O'Brien
E. Stephen Colbert
F. Jimmy Kimmel
G. Jimmy Fallon
H. Craig Ferguson
I. Carson Daly
J. Chelsea Lately

DanielG72's photo
Tue 04/23/13 11:45 AM
I Dream Of A World
Without Fighting's And Wars,
I Dream Of A Nation
Where Love Conquers More.

I Dream Of A World
Where Killing Is Ended,
When Hatred Has Ceased
And Wars Have Vanished.

I Dream Of A World
Where Mankind Stands Tall,
Where Love And Respect
Is A Free Gift To All.

(BUT I KNOW IT'S ONLY A DREAM!!)tears tears tears tears

DanielG72's photo
Mon 04/22/13 12:03 PM
Lost In A World With Pain And Sorrow,
Lost In A World Of Uncertain Tomorrows.

Lost In A World Where Hearts Are Breaking,
Lost In A World Where People Are Aching.

Lost In A World Where Evil is Near,
Lost In A World Where Nobody Cares.

Lost In A World Of Hate And Strife,
Lost In A World Where It's A Way Of Life.

Lost In A World When No One Regrets,
Lost In A World Where People Forget.

Lost In A World That Once Was Glad,
Lost In A World That Has Gone Mad.

frown frown frown frown frown

DanielG72's photo
Mon 04/22/13 09:54 AM
Where Do You Turn, When Life's Door's A Wall,
And All You Hear Is Your Own Voice Call.
When The Night's So Dark That You Can't See,
Will Someone Come, Or Will It Only Be Me.

What Can You Do When The Loneliness Comes,
Alone By Yourself, On A Long Journey's Run.
No One's There, Just Shades Of Grey,
And The Faces Are Slipping And Fading Away.

What Can You Do When You Scream Out,
And No One's Around To Hear Your Shout.
What Can You Do, When Your Voice Echoes The Skies,
And No One Can Hear Your Lost Lonely Cry.

What Can You Say, When Your Heart Is Closed Tight,
Daylight To Others, But To You It Is Night.
It's Hard To Leave This Place Called My Home,
But Time Keeps On Moving, And I'm All Alone.

tears tears tears

DanielG72's photo
Sun 04/21/13 02:05 PM
If The World Were Etched In Stars,
The Hurt Would Leave, Also The Scars.
If The World Were Like The Light,
Then Wars Would Cease All Through The Night.
If The World Were Made Of Dreams,
Love Would Reign, And Often Gleam.
If The World Were From On High,
We Would Not Fear, Nor Would We Cry.
But Though We Don't Live Up On High,
We Cannot See Beyond The Sky.

flowers flowers flowers

DanielG72's photo
Sat 04/20/13 04:50 PM
Edited by DanielG72 on Sat 04/20/13 04:51 PM

so tragic, such young men and at least one with such a promising future,,,

where are children learning such detachment from human life,,?

I agree with Moe!! what is so tragic about the choices these two scums made? they did it willfully, it is far more tragic the destruction they caused and the lives they took!! harmony, you really need not feel sorry for these cold-blooded killers, they made their choices, but you should grieve the people who were killed and injured, the real important people!!

I dont know that they were cold blooded, I dont know if they were easily deceived and manipulated young folks who were lost and mislead,,

I tend to hold the older brother the most responsible and believe the younger was most likely wanting to immulate him like so many younger siblings do

I just know they were young and threw their lives away,,,I think they are all important, but as moe said,, actions have consequences

You don't know if they were Cold-Blooded?? Really!! Give me a break!! were you at the marathon in Boston to see the destruction they caused?? well I was!! maybe if you saw it in person your opinion would change. What about the armed robbery they committed?? and the carjacking?? What about the police chases?? and them throwing explosives at the police during the chases. And in case you forgot they also killed an MIT officer and critically wounded an MBTA officer. If you or anyone else don't see that as Cold-Blooded, Well you better wake up,slaphead slaphead slaphead because they destroyed and disrupted many peoples lives!! and they both got what they deserve!!pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

DanielG72's photo
Sat 04/20/13 04:21 PM
What changes will take place at next years Marathon??? What about the Security??? Will backpacks or any other forms of bags be allowed??? What about the runners and spectators??? Will there be a decrease in attendance at next years event???what what what

I personally am planning on attending the Marathon as I did this year. At first I thought I would never go back there after what I experienced there this year. But after thinking about it, I decided I will be there to cheer and support the runners more than ever. I hope the Marathon will be bigger than ever. We should show these terrorists we will not back down or be bullied!!noway noway noway but we will stand United as one:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: against these Cold-Hearted, Murderous, Scums!!

DanielG72's photo
Sat 04/20/13 07:04 AM
Their aunt is just as sick and twisted as they are!!frustrated frustrated or maybe she's a complete idiot!!slaphead slaphead yeah they were angels alright, with the biggest horns on their head!!pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

DanielG72's photo
Sat 04/20/13 06:43 AM

so tragic, such young men and at least one with such a promising future,,,

where are children learning such detachment from human life,,?

I agree with Moe!! what is so tragic about the choices these two scums made? they did it willfully, it is far more tragic the destruction they caused and the lives they took!! harmony, you really need not feel sorry for these cold-blooded killers, they made their choices, but you should grieve the people who were killed and injured, the real important people!!