Community > Posts By > StellaBellaLuna

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:22 PM

I just got back from a call in at work and my dog ran away.

I'm so sorry, I hope you find him/her

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:51 PM
Hi, I'm in Tallahassee, and I am soooooo bored. C'mon it's a friday night.....

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:23 PM

haha chris-is it?

Just change my mind dude

and sry, I can't believe I used an army abv. uggg

so I took the asvab for ****s and giggles and there were 4 army kids there (all still in HS) and they wold not shut the F*** up, like the whole exam.

And, at one point I asked "can you write in the test" and these 3 ****s bust out laughing and I said what the hell is so funny and this kid goes "turn around, I am not talking to you." So I say, "DO you actually think you can tell me what to do?" the kid says "no ma'am" haha

Yeah, it happened, what now biatchesss
wish i could change your mind but you live oh so far away

LoL, it's cool I don't judge a whole group of ppl by one person (except the army- j/k j/k)
laugh laugh laugh laugh LOL damn it i just fell out of my chair laughing at that this is one awesome thread chris. A good place for marines and former and soon to be Marines ( can't forget you stella) to come hang out

Who knew the USMC had such characters, lol, the Corps is in for a shocker when I get my commission

-get ur mind outa the gutter, k, you know who I'm talking to! haha

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:14 PM

haha chris-is it?

Just change my mind dude

so I took the asvab for ****s and giggles and there were 4 army kids there (all still in HS) and they wold not shut the F*** up, like the whole exam.

And, at one point I asked "can you write in the test" and these 3 ****s bust out laughing and I said what the hell is so funny and this kid goes "turn around, I am not talking to you." So I say, "DO you actually think you can tell me what to do?" the kid says "no ma'am" haha

wish i could change your mind but you live oh so far away

LoL, it's cool I don't judge a whole group of ppl by one person (except the army- j/k j/k)

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:13 PM

LOSER !.sad .

excuse me, I hope you're being funny....

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:00 PM
haha chris-is it?

Just change my mind dude

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:47 PM

I was 17 days from picking up sgt when i got busted down for bs

That sucks...

are you career mil?

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:46 PM
Oh damn, you crp are a handful

So get this, I go into the enlisted office (before I went to the oso) and a sgt commands a cpr to "take me in the back and show me how to be a marine."

wow....

but, I did go on a date with this dude, but then he ditched me a record # of 7 times- then deployed to hawaii......gotta luv the marines haha

until I find a marine who can change my mind I guess I'll date Navy, haha

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:42 PM
ahhh enlisted then. What rank

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:39 PM
What's ya'lls MOS?

My fav Marine quote:

"If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes; they will find the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

The USMC was the first department of service I looked into, I wavered for a while b/t the Navy and the marines, but in the end- I couldn't "settle" for the Navy- I respect them more than anyone can know but, why not become a leader of the nations best?

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:21 PM
Every time I read this, I feel like Im back in Valdosta, GA, passing the cemetery- seeing that man. It was so powerful, and it only last 30 seconds. It just shows how the smallest moments in life can be among the most impacting.

Thanks for reading!

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:16 PM
Man in the Cemetery

I stopped at a red light.
I saw a man with snow white hair.
Next to his truck,
Door still open,
As if he is telling himself,
"I won't stay for too long,"
He’s staring at a gravestone;
his wife.
He takes his head in his hands.
The light turns green.

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:11 PM
Semper Fi

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:03 PM
Breathe It Out Slowly

I remember it so clearly.
The sounds, the smell, the warmth between us;
the first time.
Lights off,
darkness adding to the anticipation.
I was clutching the sheets.
Holding on like I was going to float away.
Lying beneath you.
Only Breath Between us.
Suddenly,
the breath turned to vibration;
to sound,
as you whispered into my ear
"I love you."
I didn't know what to say.
And, not even thinking,
not even knowing
if the words would make it past my lips
I looked up at you
and said,
"I love you, too."
At that moment
the world stopped.
We were all that existed.
And,
for the first time,
I was loved.
The air moved around us,
and I don't think
either of us breathed.

Whatcha think of this one kids?

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:45 PM
LoL I think the title says it all- does my profile represent a "real" girl looking for a real-life prince charming (or patrick dempsy look-a-like)?

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:43 PM
Haha, no pressure at all..I mean you just have to be perfect. I don't think it's that hard, I mean I did it....haha j/k

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:34 PM
Well I've been on here for a while but, to be honest I didn't spend a lot of time here until recently.

I'm a 21 year old senior at FSU. My major is Mass Media Studies so my degree is in communication.

I am looking for a nice man who wants to actually go out of dates, take me to dinner, tell me I am everything I know I am.

I don't have a lot of trouble meeting people but, I do have trouble meeting men who are ready for the level of maturity I need in a relationship.

I love to sing, dance, act- but I sort of gave it all up for law school. However, I am still an awesome dancer, I have no problem bragging about it!

I am (as of this moment) going into the Maine Corps under a JAG contract- you know why? I need to be challenged- I HATE TO BE BORED! I know that I will never be "comfortable" in the military- ie I'll always be pushing myself to perform at my best.

I know sign language- I think it's cool.

I've "been everywhere and done everything," at least that's what people say. But, I know there is still so much more to do. I am an adventure seeker. I want to travel the world, base jump, scuba dive, camp out under the stars, run through the forest in the rain, I want it all.

I hope I'll find someone who wants that life to, (so cheesy) but if you're him (or her...who knows? haha) send me a message. Either way I'd love to make some new friends.

Ciao!

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:15 PM
I'm thinking of getting my pilots license, anyone else in Tally wanna go for a fly?

Haha, can anyone recommend a good flight training program here in tally? I'm currently on a law contract w/ the military but the aviation bug has bitten me...humph

Thanks!

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:49 AM
I understand what you're saying- I intentionally "chopped" the flow. it's meant to help visualize those first lines "eye's meet and lovers meet"

I'm trying to find the words to describe it but, I think if you think of that Britt Spears commercial with her perfume (the tag line was "do you dare?"). It's meant to pop images into the mind, you have to read it on a flow, not on a line by line.

This is by far my favorite I've ever written so I'll defend it, but I also appreciate your comments immensely. Thank you.

StellaBellaLuna's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:44 AM
Hi all! I keep hoping I'll find "the perfect guy" but all I end up with here in Tally are the drunk frat boys (frat boys aren't bad but, drunk boys in general are).

Is there anyone out there ('cuz it's getting harder and harder to breath-haha)

If you exist, Mr. Right, how bout making your presence known and taking me to a movie or dinner, or a walk with my doggie.

Where are the gentlemen of Tallahassee? Because, I'd love to meet you....